Project site

Project’s Twitter

https://x.com/TonPlanets?s=20

Project’s Telegram channel/group

Link to the token’s page on Re:doubt and/or DYOR

Aleksey

@afirsin

TONPlanets Ecosystem:

TONPlanets Mars - the first economic P2E and M2E game on the TON blockchain (launched on 2022).
Internal stock for trading between the players.
All objects crafted in the game become NFT.

NFT used in the gaming process:
Mars Lands - Lands 💎 Planets
Marsoids - Marsoids 💎 Planets
Buildings on Mars - Buildings 💎 Planets
Licences on Mars - Licences 💎 Planets
and others…

Links
Site - Graphs of the Economic Game | Mars TONPlanets Economic game simulator on the TON blockchain
Telegram - Telegram: Contact @TONPlanetsBot
Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.dynsys.marstonplanets&pcampaignid=web_share

$MARS is the token of the TONPlanets Ecosystem.
Fully integrated in the gaming process as one of the payment methods.

All liquidity of the $MARS token has been locked until 2030

DEX with unic features internaly developed by the team and available for everyone.

Automatic identification of the best price between DeDust and Stonfi.
Watchlist to follow favorite tokens.
A clear chart with entry and exit points for each coin.
The ability to create direct links to any coins.
Online screener of all trading transactions with filtres incl screener of all currently trending tokens on Stonfi and Dedust.
List of all transactions of all traded tokens for the wallet address.
P&L result for the token!

NFT Tool
The service for working with NFTs includes the ability to send/burn/put up for sale/withdraw from sale for 4 NFTs at once and flexibility in royalties and marketplace commissions.

Charity Fund - Fund for payments to the needy realized based on M2E tasks.

People from 60 countries already used the possibility to get a reward for simple M2E task!

All our contacts, wallets and collections:

[Metrics

Attach a link or a document (of any format) that describes your current, specifically UAW (total, monthly, daily), N of tx (monthly) and Retention D1, D7, D14. Please include proofs of this traction](Lands Sales 💲 | Mars TONPlanets Economic game simulator on the TON blockchain)
Items Sales 💲 | Mars TONPlanets Economic game simulator on the TON blockchain
https://mars.tonplanets.com/en/statistics/hold/
Mars TONPlanets Economic game simulator on the TON blockchain
Graphs of the Economic Game | Mars TONPlanets Economic game simulator on the TON blockchain

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

18 Likes

Mars is the Best project on Ton❤️

5 Likes

My favourite game. It’s difficult at start, but very interesting

3 Likes

One of the few games where I actually make money. I love MARS!!!

3 Likes

A very interesting and addictive strategy game. It survived the bear market, while many other games died.

3 Likes

An excellent game that develops trading skills and arranging work structures in changing conditions. You can earn money for coffee and more. It has every chance of multiple scaling and great success.

3 Likes

Сначала не разобрался в проекте и не играл, но думаю наверстаю, ХооДл…∆…:rocket:

Hello team,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for The Open League.

After a thorough review, we must inform you that, unfortunately, your app traction does not meet our current eligibility criteria. You can find these criteria through this link [About the App Battle category].

Once the criteria are met from your side, please feel free to resubmit your application for the future seasons.

We look forward to seeing your application again in the future.

Thank you!