Ton Alchemists - Where the Magic begins 🪄

Project

Ton Alchemists ($MAGIC)

Project’s Twitter

https://twitter.com/TonAlchemists

Website

Link to the token’s page on re:doubt and/or DYOR

https://beta.redoubt.online/jetton/EQDhbM11gCkwVSLu11jTPUGQKXPjfW_J1psPqc8mwZwM7Imf

Link to the token’s page on Coinmarketcap (if your token is not listed there, write n/a)

n/a

Link to the token’s page on Coingecko (if your token is not listed there, write n/a)

n/a

Your name

Jacob

Your Telegram handle (@…)

@tonalchemist

Any other links or details that you want to share

TG Channel: Telegram: Contact @TonAlchemists
TG Group: Telegram: Contact @TONMagicTown
MagicPotions NFT Collection: TonAlchemists Magic Potions

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

15 Likes

I saw it yesterday and bought a few NFTs. I hope I am the lucky person.

3 Likes

Give it a try! TOL should support builders like TonAlchemists. $Magic

3 Likes

Скучаешь по волшебству в своей жизни? Присоединяйся к MAGIC — криптовалюте, которая превращает фантазии в реальность! Ведь почему бы не вложиться в магию будущего? Подними свой жезл (или, скорее, свой смартфон) и окунись в мир, где каждый может быть частью волшебства.

2 Likes

Время превратить обычное в необычное! Присоединяйся к MAGIC — криптовалюте, где даже обычные смертные могут почувствовать себя волшебниками.

2 Likes

Waiting for aggregator. One of the hot prospects on TON imo.

2 Likes

The hottest project in TON ecosystem. Wait for a platform launch. I say only, that be MAGIC! :man_mage::magic_wand:

2 Likes

Hello Ton Alchemists team,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for The Open League Season #1.

After a thorough review, we must inform you that, unfortunately, your token does not meet our current eligibility criteria. You can find them through this link.

Once your token aligns with these criteria, please feel free to resubmit your application for the future seasons.

We look forward to seeing your application again in the future.

Thank you.