Total User : 56398

2. Interactions
    Total Interactions: 1,802,115
    Total Points Distributed: 962,730

3. Token Economics Metrics
    Total Ethereum Addresses : 79,278
    Total Tokens : $STAR 1,000,000,000

4. Partnerships
    IDG Capital, Morph, Morpha.NFT, Landlord, Metaboom, Hyakki, SeaCows, Qtum.ai, Trustless Labs

• Attach the link to a Google Doc that describes your current traction, including
    • UAW (unique active wallets) for the last month : 35,073
    • MAU: 35527
    • DAU: 12323
    • N of tx for the last month: not yet
    • Retention D1, D7, D14.: net yet

Please include the proofs of this traction. 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gq8lFMSvLJ9bhAvmqTwwEQioM9-Frp7_l06UWVWxE30/edit?usp=sharing

How to play StarAI :star2:

Talk to earn

StarAI is an interesting mini APP where you can talk to the charming AI Avatars to earn coins. You can talk to her with text, audio or image. What kind of person is she? Come and explore! :face_with_monocle::rose:

Sign in on the chain

Sign in on the chain. Users can complete transactions on the chain by signing in every day, and can also earn points by chatting with digital humans and completing daily tasks. These points can be claimed on the chain

Tasks

You can invite your friends to join StarAI and both of you will receive bonuses. Invite teammates to join StarAI . You will receive 20% of coins from your first-level teammates and 10% of coins from your second-level teammates. :gift::fire:

Cards

You will random receive attractive AI Avatars cards, which can be collected. We will open cards trading in the future. :flower_playing_cards::slot_machine:

• By submitting this application, I undertake to fully abide by The Open League Rules of Conduct. I understand that in case of the violation of those my team will be immediately excluded from the competition. Link: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.
  • By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League

Hello team,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for The Open League.

After a thorough review, we must inform you that, unfortunately, your application does not meet our current eligibility criteria. You can find these criteria through this link: About the App Battle category

Once the criteria are met from your side, please feel free to resubmit your application for the future seasons.

We look forward to seeing your application again in the future.

Thank you!