Resistance Cat - $RECA | The Guardian Of TON Chain

Token Name

The Resistance Cat

Project’s Twitter

https://twitter.com/ResistanceCat/

Link to the token’s page on re:doubt and/or DYOR

https://beta.redoubt.online/jetton/EQBwHOvf3UrPPJB7jeDHaOT-2vP0QQlDoEDBsgfv5XF75J3j 8

Link to the token’s page on Coinmarketcap (if your token is not listed there, write n/a)

n/a

Link to the token’s page on Coingecko (if your token is not listed there, write n/a)

Your name

Zachary Testa

Your Telegram handle (@…)

@ZacharyTesta

Any other links or details that you want to share

Resistance Dog $REDO is for Pavel Durov - he loves dogs.
Resistance Cat $RECA is for Nikolay Durov - he loves CATS.

PS.
Nikolay is CTO of Ton and Telegram. He is behind all the TON technologies and patents. Resistance Cat (RECA) is the new guardian on the TON blockchain, designed to ensure safety and transparency for all participants. As a dedicated Telegram mini-app, RECA offers a user-friendly platform where only thoroughly vetted projects are featured. This initiative aims to protect new entrants in the TON ecosystem from common pitfalls and scams by providing educational resources and community-driven insights.

By integrating directly with TON Wallets, RECA enhances user interaction through functionalities like project voting and feedback submission, making it a central hub for trusted blockchain projects. Whether you’re a seasoned investor or a newcomer to the crypto world, Resistance Cat empowers you to make informed decisions with confidence. And RECA acts as a guardian Of TON chain by providing utilities like Token scanner bot and Telegram Trading bot which helps newbies coming without any crypto knowledge as a telegram user.

Join the Resistance Cat community and help us build a safer and more reliable TON blockchain ecosystem.

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

1 Like

Hello team,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for The Open League Season #1.

After a thorough review, we must inform you that, unfortunately, your token does not meet our current eligibility criteria. You can find them through this link [About the Memecoin Leaderboard category].

Once your token aligns with these criteria, please feel free to resubmit your application for the future seasons.

We look forward to seeing your application again in the future.

Thank you.