Link to the token’s page on Re:doubt and/or DYOR

Your name

Anton Malashenkov

Your Telegram handle

@crazyministr

Any other links or details that you want to share

Metrics

last month tx (march): 14784
proof: EQBCgLjWjbpp7Dgd86J0zqxR8NUWbDPr_TKxgbRjbKS65m8V the smart contract to deploy sale/auction contracts. But this is transactions only to create sale/auction smart contracts. The bot allows to put up for sale/auction Fragment NFTs: numbers and usernames. How many transactions generates this secton is currently does not count.

UAW
total: ?
monthly: 1452 (at march)
daily: 220 (at 31.03)
proof: owners of deployed sales via EQBCgLjWjbpp7Dgd86J0zqxR8NUWbDPr_TKxgbRjbKS65m8V
The number above is only to create sale/auction contract. But should we count cancel sale as well ?
(+ unknown amount for Fragment)

Retention: Currently it does not count

:white_check_mark: By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

15 Likes

A convenient and very useful service/bot for working with NFT collections.
A reliable assistant who has never let you down. The founder is in touch, listens to users and their suggestions for improvements.
In terms of security, everything is also excellent.
I actively use this bot and can confidently recommend it.

7 Likes

Очень удобный бот, однозначно рекомендую!

5 Likes

Cool product very pjoleznyts bot. I’m glad that such projects exist and would like it to continue to develop, expanding its functions for ordinary users like me

4 Likes

This app is DOPE and must have! Thanks Anton!

5 Likes

I use this bot for trading 888 Numbers. This bot helps me to impove my work and find better offers to buy. HIGHLY recommend!

4 Likes

Лучший универсальный помощник!
Вне конкуренции во многом

3 Likes

The best bot for working with domains and web3 :zap::white_check_mark::robot:

3 Likes

Отличный бот для NFT. Очень выручил при реализации анонимных номеров без конской комиссии.

3 Likes

an excellent bot that allows you to monitor market trends

3 Likes

Очень хороший бот, пользуюсь уже давно! Ни раз выручал бот! Огромное спасибо, разработчику!!!

2 Likes

The best bot for working with Fragment and tracking NFT collections!

2 Likes

Антон, давай больше полезных ботов. Они очень помогают ориентироваться в хаосе ТОНа ).
Благодарю за эту работу.