Link to the token’s page on Re:doubt and/or DYOR

Your name

Anton Malashenkov

Your Telegram handle

@crazyministr

Any other links or details that you want to share

Metrics

last month tx (march): 14784
proof: EQBCgLjWjbpp7Dgd86J0zqxR8NUWbDPr_TKxgbRjbKS65m8V the smart contract to deploy sale/auction contracts. But this is transactions only to create sale/auction smart contracts. The bot allows to put up for sale/auction Fragment NFTs: numbers and usernames. How many transactions generates this secton is currently does not count.

UAW
total: ?
monthly: 1452 (at march)
daily: 220 (at 31.03)
proof: owners of deployed sales via EQBCgLjWjbpp7Dgd86J0zqxR8NUWbDPr_TKxgbRjbKS65m8V
The number above is only to create sale/auction contract. But should we count cancel sale as well ?
(+ unknown amount for Fragment)

Retention: Currently it does not count

:white_check_mark: By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

15 Likes

A convenient and very useful service/bot for working with NFT collections.
A reliable assistant who has never let you down. The founder is in touch, listens to users and their suggestions for improvements.
In terms of security, everything is also excellent.
I actively use this bot and can confidently recommend it.

7 Likes

Очень удобный бот, однозначно рекомендую!

5 Likes

Cool product very pjoleznyts bot. I’m glad that such projects exist and would like it to continue to develop, expanding its functions for ordinary users like me

4 Likes

This app is DOPE and must have! Thanks Anton!

5 Likes

I use this bot for trading 888 Numbers. This bot helps me to impove my work and find better offers to buy. HIGHLY recommend!

4 Likes

Лучший универсальный помощник!
Вне конкуренции во многом

3 Likes

The best bot for working with domains and web3 :zap::white_check_mark::robot:

3 Likes

Отличный бот для NFT. Очень выручил при реализации анонимных номеров без конской комиссии.

3 Likes

an excellent bot that allows you to monitor market trends

3 Likes

Очень хороший бот, пользуюсь уже давно! Ни раз выручал бот! Огромное спасибо, разработчику!!!

2 Likes

The best bot for working with Fragment and tracking NFT collections!

2 Likes

Антон, давай больше полезных ботов. Они очень помогают ориентироваться в хаосе ТОНа ).
Благодарю за эту работу.

@Inal_Kardan
from the 1 April my project has UAW=961 and N_txs=51758.
This is not the last place of App Leaderboard. As well as I didn’t try to push users in order to increase this metric and I count txs that I think need to count but users send even more txs via the bot into blockchain.

Hello team,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for The Open League.

After a thorough review, we must inform you that, unfortunately, your app traction does not meet our current eligibility criteria. You can find these criteria through this link [About the App Battle category].

Once the criteria are met from your side, please feel free to resubmit your application for the future seasons.

We look forward to seeing your application again in the future.

Thank you!