$FREE - FREEDOM jetton

Project Name - $FREE FREEDOM

Project Website - n/a

Your name - Maks Novikoff

Your Telegram handle @mangust59

Describe the mechanism of providing liquidity on your platform

Our liquidity pool was formed after the launch of a jetton on the tonnraffles platform. Lliquidity pool is uploaded to the dedust.io dex. Liquidity pool is growing organically, we do not boost it additionally.

Your Plans

We specialize in creating various bots that can be useful in the TON ecosystem. At the moment we have ready - a bot for organizing access to private chats of holders and a bot that displays all token transactions. A bot for mass distribution of TONs and jettons will be ready soon.

In the future we also plan to develop bots, with monetization for our jetton $FREE

We realize that our performance is still not enough for the Open League, but we still leave the application because we believe that our project can benefit the TON blockchain.

Link to gecko - https://www.geckoterminal.com/ru/ton/pools/EQA2cUAMX41DgQvVOmbWkNa3NodqSKORzBpVOMotULrvcInq?__cf_chl_tk=0WhRZU0jp4xdhD2DR.Ymd7IaJDuNz9AAXD1owhhjc_0-1709827561-0.0.1.1-1727
Channel - Telegram: Contact @freedom_ton

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

PS. Freedom isn’t free! Buy some freedom.

65 Likes

I think that’s a good project, keep it up!

10 Likes

Great project, I recommend it to everyone, the owner is always in touch, there is development

10 Likes

Best project in TON blockchain​:+1::mechanical_arm:
Very strong!

9 Likes

Great project! Believe in it so much!

8 Likes

Very interesting project. I believe their tools can help to many people

7 Likes

A great project with good utilities. Freedom is just at the beginning of its journey, the guys from the freedom team are creating good utilities that can help the token develop in the future. Therefore, the token has great prospects. The creator of the project is always in touch, quick to respond, responsible and honest. Users from the freedom chat, very satisfied, will always answer all questions. I really like the Freedom crypto project, as I see great prospects in it.

7 Likes

For me, as a newcomer to crypto this is one of the most interesting projects. Its strength lies in the strong community and enthusiasm of the developers. They always answer any questions quickly and honestly and know their business well.

I believe FREE has huge prospects, and the game announcement and excellent NFT collection will help it grow faster than its competitors.

7 Likes

This is a great project, I think it has a great future and will help a lot of people achieve their goals.

7 Likes

Free is an interesting project, I advise everyone to take a closer look. There are good chances that it will give a lot of profit to the holders.

*The NFT collection is released
*An interesting game is in development
*The team is always in touch with the community.
*The community has a friendly atmosphere.
*The price of the coin is low, but at any moment it can rise in price.

I wish success to FREE community and development team. To the moon and higher!

6 Likes

Мое мнение - когда я узнал об этом проекте мне сразу в голову пришла идея может стоит заниматься криптой, и после этого проекта я начел активно изучать крипту. Как по мне этот проект один из лучших.

6 Likes

good projeck, good luck in future!

4 Likes

Этот проект очень хороший, в нем много хороших и позитивных людей, этот проект будет служить долго.

5 Likes

keep it up!!! Good presentation :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Замечательный проект и команда. Успехов им.

5 Likes

хороший проект, думаю есть у него будущее :+1:

4 Likes

Хороший проект. Советую

4 Likes

Переспективный проект, я в него верю и буду верить, и вам советую)

4 Likes

I think that’s a good project, keep it up!

5 Likes

Очень интересный проект.

4 Likes