$VIRUS🦠 - An Epidemy on TON

Mr Freeman made a rug pull at launch of the virus and skammed tonchain users, don’t accept that scam in open league, until he make a refund👎🏿

8 Likes

You yourself, because of your carelessness, have lost your precious Ton :joy:

3 Likes

Не забывайте своих первопроходцев! Мы верим в проект $virus

4 Likes

yes, this man took 100 ton from me, I do not advise anyone to buy his tokens in the future

7 Likes

we all want to see fucking virus in open league!

3 Likes

Waiting for the game relize

3 Likes

I can provide proofs, freeman realy scammed me on 100 TON, and that is not normal

11 Likes

So, regarding a project, there’s a lot of discussion about whether the founder of the project is a scammer or not. Full details can be explored by each person through transactions on portals like tonviewer , then checking Telegram channels and doing their own DYOR. I personally think what Freeman can resolve current problems with that.

3 Likes

I am deeply infected and ready to lose all money in $VIRUS.

2 Likes

GOGO!!

I think that i am deeply infected and ready to lose all money in $VIRUS.

4 Likes

Всем привет :handshake: немного о нашем стартапе . Это не просто джеттоны на блокчейне TON , мы стараемся создать экосистему где будет все взаимосвязано . 1) токен TonMiner (1rus) 1RUS/TON - цена Ton Miner на бирже Ston.fi | GeckoTerminal это токен проекта который занимается майнингом , биткойна и других цифровых активов , 2) 1RUS DAO (1RUSD) 1RUSD/TON - цена 1RUS DAO на бирже DeDust с комиссией 0.4% | GeckoTerminal это токен сообщества которым участники будут голосовать за развитие проекта при переходе на децентрализованную систему управления . 3) это наш милый питомец (@BTC25 ) https://www.geckoterminal.com/ru/ton/pools/EQAX8VVdiemDa-Y0ew2fWebXW-gUA9QzjM4IkEnZ7WbEF8yR это мэм токен проекта TonMiner , он создан для активности и развлечений сообщества . Возможно будут разработаны игры и маркетплейс который должен связать криптовалюту и реальный сектор экономики . ( не финансовый совет ) всегда проводите собственное исследование . Спасибо что вы с нами :handshake::wink::white_check_mark:TonMiner .

The game mechanics is quite simple but attractive. It allows so many strategies, including cooperation and team battles. Good luck with the project!

2 Likes

I already told that I’m a scammer:)

For normal users I’m 100% committed to them and will treat them with respect but for scammers it’s different, I’ll treat scammers the same way that they are:) It was just a lesson, next time it won’t be 3000, it will be much more so don’t play dirty or you will get screwed by me:)

5 Likes

Let’s go ahead and infect everyone together

1 Like

3000 $ scam virus dabulachada hasmurakaf pes gav gav pogavkay pesik

6 Likes

The best virus of all viruses, I believe in this project.

1 Like

$30 000, not $3 000. don’t be humble

7 Likes

I wish you success on this difficult path
$virus is great

2 Likes

If there is a normal user who bought VIRUS after 00:58 (GMT+4) until 01:58(GMT+4), I will refund it twice the amount:)

2 Likes

Let’s give virus to all the world :mask::microbe:

1 Like