$VIRUS🦠 - An Epidemy on TON

Token Name

Epidemy [$VIRUS]

Please describe your project and token utility

It’s just a game! A game full of social experiments with highly-trustless Reward Mechanism powered by ZK.

$VIRUS will be minted and sent to top-rated users of each pandemic.

$VIRUS will be deeply integrated and used in the game logic.

Please describe your project roadmap for the next 6-12 months

@epidemy will be the second ZK project on TON that will use the result of R&D of the other well-known hated ZK protocol on TON🌚

ZK will be used as a verification layer for the game logic so for the first time on TON we have verifiable game logic implemented.

Will we fail to build a true Web3 competitive game? Only time can tell, but I’m already tired of waiting for someone to do it so I decided to do it myself.

Project’s Twitter

n/a

Link to the token’s page on re:doubt and/or DYOR

https://beta.redoubt.online/jetton/EQC7zE2BVcLiybBMuQ1giOPYmO4Ji88J12r7duqMJWOtFxtr

Link to the token’s page on Coinmarketcap (if your token is not listed there, write n/a)

n/a

Link to the token’s page on Coingecko (if your token is not listed there, write n/a)

n/a

Your name

Mr.Freeman (aka Scammer)

Your Telegram handle (@…)

@tonnel

Any other links or details that you want to share

You can already try a very minimal version of our 3d game engine demo here

Our Telegram Channel

Also, let me note here for anyone who is going to invest or participate in $VIRUS, it is just a game and I recommend you to not invest more than you can afford to lose.

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

Best Regards,
Mr.Freeman

102 Likes

Don’t forget to protect yourself from :microbe:

19 Likes

Virus is bad but $virus is good

20 Likes

we all want to see virus in open league!

18 Likes

LFG!!Лучшие проекты, которые станут вирусными! ! !

16 Likes

This virus brotherhood deserves to be in open league! I am bullish on it!

14 Likes

(post deleted by author)

24 Likes

$VIRUS has begun, nice to meet you in Open League!

10 Likes

I like the idea of Virus game and think it should be supported by Open League. Good luck to the project!

10 Likes

Be careful, protect yourself by buying $VIRUS :microbe:

10 Likes

It look very interesting

10 Likes

Potential like in chess and simple battleroyale combined. You still have time to buy.

9 Likes

Отличная идея для игры! Хорошая задумка! Мне нравится все, что имеет смысл.

8 Likes

Очень интересно будет посмотреть за развитием. Я доверяю Фримену, проект однозначно будет в топе.

9 Likes

Waiting for upcoming game! I hope you make a killer-app, Freeman :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Everyone will get infected :smirk: :microbe:

8 Likes

looks cool btw big holders know what’s coming soon…))

7 Likes

A game for the smart - here you can come up with your own strategies and compete with other players in tactical skills. Innovative and interesting.

7 Likes

i think the $virus has a big potential in ton eco system​:microbe::eyes: will see it soon

7 Likes

virus - top project ton community

8 Likes