UTYA - application for Token Battle

• Token Name: UTYA

• Project’s Twitter: @TonUtyacoin

• Please describe your project and token utility: UTYA is a memecoin based on the popular Telegram sticker pack “UTYA the duck”. This duck sticker pack is extremely popular amongst Telegram users and has also gone viral in 2024 on other platforms such as X and Twitch. A full history can be found on this knowyourmeme website

• Please provide detailed information on your token distribution, especially indicating the % of token supply held by the team and the status of the team’s LP tokens: UTYA is a community takeover project with burnt liquidity almost completely on Ston.fi. The team do not control a significant % of supply of the token. The vast majority is owned by the community.

• Please describe your project roadmap for the next 6-12 months: Whilst primarily a memecoin, UTYA has a main aim of promoting TON and bringing new users from other blockchains into the TON ecosystem. Given the huge use of Telegram and the prominence of UTYA on Telegram’s promotional material, we hope to use this recognition to attract new entrants to TON. We also intend to release art and videos commemorating UTYA and TON.
    IMG_9930

• Link to the token’s page on re:doubt and/or DYOR: Dyor

• Link to the token’s page on Geckoterminal: UTYA

• Link to the token’s page on Coinmarketcap (if your token is not listed there, write n/a): CMC

• Link to the token’s page on Coingecko (if your token is not listed there, write n/a): CG

• Please provide your token’s smart contract address for tracking during The Open League Season 4. EQBaCgUwOoc6gHCNln_oJzb0mVs79YG7wYoavh-o1ItaneLA

• Your name: Grebowski

• Your Telegram handle (@…) @Grebowski

• Your Twitter: @Greb0wski

• Any other links or details that you want to share: website

• Do you consider your token a memecoin so that the ‘meme’ label can be added next to your ticker in the leaderboard if your application is approved? YES

• By submitting this application, I undertake to fully abide by The Open League Rules of Conduct. I understand that in case of the violation of those my team will be immediately excluded from the competition. Link: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases. YES

• By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League. YES

3 Likes

So nice to see a familiar face!! Go UTYA!!

2 Likes

IFLU (I freaking love Utya)

1 Like

It’s a beautiful narrative, $Utya is the number one Telegram sticker, LFG​:rocket::rocket::rocket::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Congrats on being approved to join The Open League Season. We hope to see your good performance and fair competition!

1 Like