Tonk Inu ($TONK) - The Open League Application

Token Name

Tonk inu

Project’s Twitter

https://twitter.com/tonkinubot

Link to the token’s page on re:doubt and/or DYOR

Link to the token’s page on Coinmarketcap (if your token is not listed there, write n/a)

Link to the token’s page on Coingecko (if your token is not listed there, write n/a)

Your name

Bryan

Your Telegram handle (@…)

@bryan_tonk

Any other links or details that you want to share

Metrics

Attach a link or a document (of any format) that describes your current, specifically UAW (total, monthly, daily), N of tx (monthly) and Retention D1, D7, D14. Please include proofs of this traction.

Metrics -

As of April 1st our metrics are -

1. Twitter Account - 1.7K followers

2. Telegram Group - 2.3K members

3. Token holders - 2766 holders

4. Total liquidity - $339k USD (339K on Ston.fi )

5. Volume - $TONK has been one of the highest volume meme coins on TON since the start of our marketing campaign.

Because we are listed on cex LBANK, we have a volume of 1 million combining the volume of stonfi and LBANK

1. FDV - Our FDV is now approx $2.5m USD

Our project is backed by some big names in the crypto space and we have the support of leading TON influencers.

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

9 Likes

my biggest bet on TON. Meme + Utility + Great Team + strong Community! Tonk Tonk :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Team keeps delivering!!! Thank you!!!

5 Likes

$TONK :bangbang:
Hardworking team and great community, Im seeing a great future

5 Likes

$Tonk probably is the most active, innovative and resilient team I came across with. This is my biggest bet in bullrun💯

4 Likes

Strong community and dedicated team runs this project. Solid foundation ready for a quantum leap​:wink: LFG $tonk​:tada::tada::rocket::rocket::rocket:

3 Likes

It is rare to see a well-put-together meme coin with a solid utility attached to it. $TONK has done that. Dont miss the boat

2 Likes

$TONK is clearly best project on TON and soon best meme + utility project of crypto game, lfg $TONK

2 Likes

$TONK a meme with utility, gonna pump hard

1 Like

Strong and powerful ,Tonk community to serv you!! :rocket:

Congrats on being approved to join The Open League Season 1. We hope to see your good performance and fair competition!