• Project’s Website tonfrogs.org

• Project’s Twitter - x.com

• Project’s Telegram channel/group
    RU: @tonfrogs / @tonfrogs_chat
    EN: @frogs / @frogs_chat

• NFT Collection Name - TON Frogs
    TON Frogs

• NFT Collection Details

• Total Number of NFTs: 5555 ( mined: 1111 )
    • Number of Unique Holders: 500
    • Total Trading Volume in TON: 83к TON
  • Attach the link to a Google Doc that describes your NFT collection’s current traction, including:

• Please provide a smart contract address for tracking during The Open League Season 4. EQDahyr_gPkHBPbhyrvjoHGVFGGj8vXXtL7w14AV3S2JvpTF

• Your name: Narek

• Your Telegram handle: @billionaires

• By submitting the form, I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

8 Likes

Очень крутая и красочная коллекция! По визуалу лучше всех не только на тоне, но вообще что я видел. Вы только посмотрите на неё!

3 Likes

cool 3D collection :sunglasses:

3 Likes

visually the most beautiful and elaborate collection.

3 Likes

Отличная коллекция, авторам респект!

3 Likes

In my opinion TON Frogs can be a symbol for TON blockchain NFTS, and I am going to tell you why:

1_ Unique and amazing 3D design which unlike most of the collections on TON is not COPY!

2_ one of the oldest and amazing community on TON ( everyone are welcome to that)

3_ An active team with cool plans

By TON Frogs we will show the other people on the other blockchains how cool we are!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Коллекция просто огонь! Они как покемоны - тоже хочется собрать их всех!

2 Likes

Congrats on being approved to join The Open League Season. We hope to see your good performance and fair competition!

1 Like