$TOL The Open League MEME

$TOL

$TOL is a meme community token inspired by The Open League and the TON ecosystem. TOL is not an official token of The Open League. TOL is created for fun and entertainment purposes, and it encourages users and contributors to learn about the TON ecosystem, explore its projects, and potentially earn rewards. TOL does not represent any official affiliation with The Open League.

A fan mechanics for token mining - you connect your wallet, and upload a meme that relates to Open League, after checking for adequacy it goes into the chat - the number of reactions = the ability to claim that many tokens. Gamification!

Submit a Meme

Here!

Project’s Twitter

Twitter
Telegram

Link to the token’s page on re:doubt and/or DYOR

re:doubt
Dyor

Link to the token’s page on Coingecko, etc.

GeckoTerminal
CoinGecko
DexScreener

Your name

reqiva

Your Telegram handle (@…)

@reqiva

Any other links or details that you want to share

How it works

30 Likes

Bought this for fun a little
So low cap

1 Like

I think something interesting might come out of TOL. This is my first presale purchase.

Good luck tol to the moon

1 Like

This is an interesting project from $TOL i’ll be a part of this

1 Like

The project is quite attractive and will invest part of the capital in it

1 Like

Good luck $TOL TO THE MOON LFG

1 Like

Exciting to have a project on Ton Ecosystem like this. I expect something massive from $TOL. They deserve all the support for the community . LFG

1 Like

It’s still very early. The project has potential, get on board and we’re going to the moon

1 Like

Greatest community and TOL team :star_struck:
Go to the MOON

1 Like

This is very interesting project to learn… I hope, you 'll realized your dreams and we all will go to the moon!

3 Likes

We’ll see what happens next, but now it’s very interesting and we’re waiting for the rocket.
Of course, I would like to get into the open league, but we’ll see how it goes

1 Like

very positive and fun project, like and repost.

1 Like

What a great project, the Tol team’s ideas are very creative. I’m really looking forward to Tol getting into The Open League

1 Like

Amazing ! Good job :slight_smile:
UQAGq7bBuo0U8vVugiKXCuaH8MD1tLYhEO_qCHTlJ0-UpZ6H

1 Like

Getting acquainted with the crypto industry. It seems that TOL is one of the promising projects.

1 Like

whats the best easy and free program to create a meme ? ;]

1 Like

TOL is something new and exited thing in my life and I like it.

1 Like

good news. ждем продолжения

1 Like

I believe in meme community and I’d like to be a part of it!

1 Like