THE RESISTANCE GIRL - A Breathtaking Revolution on $TON! | Official Resistance-Themed Sticker Pack on Telegram

Token Name

$REGI - The Resistance Girl

Project’s Twitter

https://twitter.com/regitoncoin

Link to the token’s page on re:doubt and/or DYOR

re:doubt
DYOR

Link to the token’s page on Coinmarketcap (if your token is not listed there, write n/a)

n/a (in process of listing)

Link to the token’s page on Coingecko (if your token is not listed there, write n/a)

CoinGecko

Your name

Lily LaFleur

Your Telegram handle (@…)

@probs_nothing

Eligibility :white_check_mark:

[!NOTE]
Since we don’t have the ability to update this application dynamically based on current project metrics, numbers below represent a snapshot from the application date.

As of application date (29/04/2024), we have:

• 1051 Unique Holders
  • Fully Diluted Valuation (FDV) of ~ 1.02 million USD (1,020,000$). ATH: 2.4 million USD (2,300,000$)
  • Total Value Locked (FDV) of ~ 200 thousand USD (200,000$) across two leading DEXes - ston.fi and DeDust. Jetton TVL: ~ 100 thousand USD (100,000$)
  • Stable daily trading volume of 30-200 thousand USD (30,000$ - 200,000$). Slightly lower on weekends.

Why REGI? :fist:

We are paying tribute to the legendary Resistance Girl - official Telegram sticker pack, hooded girl who embraces internet freedoms and fights against censorship. Having fallen in love with this character long before $TON was even a thing, we are not only aiming to make ideas about digital resistance more popular in society, but also to make people think more about their digital freedoms and fight for the better future of the Internet. And, of course, to facilitate the unstoppable growth of the $TON blockchain!

Who are we? :adult::man_beard::woman:

A team of seven professionals passionate about building brands, with combined experience of 40 years in crypto.
Currently team consists of:

• 2 marketing gurus with solid connections in crypto
  • 1 listing manager
  • 1 senior designer
  • 1 cartoon artist
  • 1 music producer
  • 1 developer

Work is constantly in progress towards expanding the team with new professionals of their craft.

Our Roadmap :chart_with_upwards_trend:

1. Phase 1 - The Beginning

• Fair launch :ballot_box_with_check:
    • 100% deployer liquidity burn :ballot_box_with_check:
    • Contract renounce :ballot_box_with_check:
    • Website and socials launch :ballot_box_with_check:
  2. Phase 2 - Expansion

• 500 community members across Twitter and Telegram :ballot_box_with_check:
    • 500 token holders :ballot_box_with_check:
    • Custom buybot :ballot_box_with_check:
    • Initial KOL partnerships :ballot_box_with_check:
    • Partnership with sTONKs trading bot :ballot_box_with_check:
  3. Phase 3 - Acceleration

• Listing on major TON DEXes, crypto aggregator platforms :ballot_box_with_check:
    • Partnering with top design agency :ballot_box_with_check:
    • 1000 token holders :ballot_box_with_check:
    • 1000 community members across Twitter and Telegram :ballot_box_with_check:
    • First community contest on Zealy :ballot_box_with_check:
    • Custom Branding :ballot_box_with_check:
  4. Phase 4 - Amplification

• TON Memelandia / TON Open League
    • Website v2
    • 10+ new creative Zealy contests
    • 10,000 community members across Twitter and Telegram
    • Major airdrop campaign
    • Partnership with TOP 3 memecoin on $TON
    • 10,000 Token Holders
  5. Phase 5 - Brand is everywhere

• First Resistance Girl cartoon done by a well recognized artist
    • First Resistance Girl themed song
    • Listing on Tier2 CEX
    • 10+ new creative Zealy contests
  6. Phase 6 - Unstoppable growth

• Listing on Tier1 CEX
    • Partnership with marketmaker company
    • Offline booth on top crypto conference
    • Donations to privacy foundations / digital rights advocates
  7. Phase 7 - Domination

• 100,000+ Token Holders
    • TON blockchain domination - first place by volume, TVL and marketcap on $TON amongst memecoins

Resources and Links :link:

Despite being just 1 month old, we have already been verified on major TON decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges, listing and charting resources, including but not limited to:

[!NOTE]
Full list of actual links can be found here

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

2 Likes

I love $REGI, and will enjoy the ride with this Resistance Girl to the top :gem: stellar team and strong community!

1 Like

I’m really excited to see the progress that $REGI has made over the past couple of months. My personal values, which include fighting against online censorship and advocating for internet freedom, align closely with this project. It also embodies what Telegram stands for, which is why they released the Resistance Girl as a native Telegram sticker pack.

Furthermore, I really like that it’s not just another dog or cat meme-based project; in fact, it’s the only female narrative project on the blockchain!

Ничего не понимаю но очень интересно

Beware of this scammers! Only 58% LP has been burnt and remaining 42% has been constantly dumped since 2M ATH, and the team thought they are smart by not sniping launch with wallets not linked to dev wallet but they caught with the source of deposit, we just checked and there’s multiple solana scams these guys did with the same method of just burning half the lp and pulling the remaining lp in a later stage.

would like to emphasize that If this REGI thing or anything deployed by this team ever gets accepted to the Open League, it would put a big shadow over Open League and the whole TON ecosystem. I’m a big supporter of TON myself and I would never want it to become scammer nest like SOLANA.

I am 100% confident you will perform a solid due diligence here.

To be honest, the REGI project they introduced with a Resistance theme is led by a group of serial scammers from a private Solana group. Their previous project is listed below called LARRY. If TON ever approves a project by this team, I’m confident the TON Foundation would regret choosing a project run by known scammers. They have half the liquidity pool unlocked, ready to execute a rug pull as soon as you list them.

Hi folks, Lily here!
Didn’t really get that solana part so not sure what to make of your messages, but if you could post any proofs here I will initiate internal investigation gladly :slight_smile: :two_hearts:

On the liquidity point - since we had liquidity contest with solid prizes, big part of the liquidity is held by our community, so we don’t have any control over this part. Team liquidity was however fully burned and the transaction is here

Thanks everyone for your interest in $REGI and will be happy to see you in the club! Onwards!