The Open League ($UTN UNITON TOKEN)

Please describe your project and token utility

UNITON TOKEN :unicorn:. IS The First Telegram Family MEME Token Powered By #Ton Ecosystem… On like Every other MEME Token In the Crypto Space UNITON Is Not Just A meme token but a Meme With a Difference.

:small_blue_diamond: Self-sustaining ecosystem: UNITON TOKEN is built on a self-sustaining Blockchain ecosystem that ensures continuous growth and prosperity for all stakeholders.

:small_blue_diamond:Token Burning :boom:: The introduction of Buy Back and burning feature ensures the stability of UNITON TOKEN in the market over time, creating scarcity and ultimately leading to an increase in value.

:small_blue_diamond:Seamless & Flexible: UNITON TOKEN Will Provides a flexible farming & staking Air that adds an element of fun to investments, while still ensuring maximum profitability for all stakeholders.

Please describe your project roadmap for the next 6-12 months
April - listed on DEX (already listed on [ston.fi ]
May - First CEX listing On Several Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 Exchanges
*Huge Marketing Collaboration
*Launch Staking Dapp
*Launch Yield Farming Pool
June - Develop $UTN Token Swap (exchange)
August - Charity Giveaway Campaign
Q4 2024 - TON Ecosystem exposure Campaign (ton memes conference)

Project’s Twitter
UNITON TOKEN: https://x.com/uniton_token

Link to the token’s page on re: GECKOTERMINAL
DYOR - $UTN (UNITON TOKEN) Trading View - GECKOTERMINAL

Link to the token’s page on Coinmarketcap

Link to the token’s page on Coingecko

Your name
King

Your Telegram handle (@…)
@Dking_uniton

Any other links or details that you want to share
Telegram channel: @uniton_token Telegram Group: @official_uniton_token

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

8 Likes

This project has a lot of potential! Glad to be part of his community. I recommend paying attention to $UTN (UNITON TOKEN). Growth potential of 100X and more!

1 Like

UNITON :gem::unicorn:. The First Telegram Family Meme Token on TON :moneybag::unicorn: >>>

The best memecoin on TON BLOCKCHAIN. We are going parabolic :rocket:

1 Like

$UTN is the ticker :gem::fire::unicorn:

1 Like

$UTN is going to be one of the best Meme coin in Ton eco, just take a sit and watch them grow!!

1 Like

One of the best Projects Launched On TON Network. Don’t miss out on $UTN Team building Some Amazing Utilities :gem:

1 Like

Uniton Token has Remained Exceptional In The TON Network Blockchain A project Built by Amazing Team. Routing for $UTN all the way :rocket:

1 Like

UNITON TOKEN represents an exciting opportunity in the world of cryptocurrency. Its innovative approach and promising technology make it a compelling investment option. With a strong team behind it and a clear vision for the future, UNITON TOKEN has the potential to deliver impressive returns 1000X and more. I encourage others to explore this opportunity and consider investing in UNITON TOKEN for long-term growth and potential financial success."

1 Like

UNITON token is one of the best gem on ton ecosystem to hold for the bull run, with great Marketing and lots of partnerships on board, great dev, wonderful team putting so much work in to take this project to the freaking moon. Your investment is safe and your profit is guaranteed I mean, what could possibly go wrong? $UTN is definitely going parabolic. Moon!!!:rocket::rocket::rocket::full_moon_with_face: Here we come…!!!

UNITON :gem::unicorn:. The First Telegram Family Meme Token on TON :moneybag::unicorn: