Your name:

Snoopybabedev

Your Telegram handle:

@Snoopybabedev

Other SnoopyBabe Official links and info:

:blue_book:Gitbook:

:open_book: White Paper V3.0

:robot: Our Useful Launched Web3 Ecosystem on Ton:

SnoopyBabe TON Tools: Our bot will be useful for all investors in the TON network.
Get customizable price change notifications for any asset on Ton, Check New Contract and you can already buy SBABET on StonFI without leaving Telegram.
Top 3 Utilities on the TON app:

SnoopyBabe Sbabet_bot Buy for Launchpads: Our super useful tool is designed specifically for the B2B sector, our bot will help your project to complete your presale on any Launchpad successfully!

:chart_with_upwards_trend: $SBABET Market:

Ston Fi:

:lock: LP LOCKED 1 YEAR:

https://tonraffles.app/lock/EQBcnfcZNQ21oPxs55OV2V5V6TYhPlgrL2CCyFZFdUPOYeOQ/EQCGYbS75DiLd66sEqzyzNiDmiiEKj_t1m-km785kHxDvwd6

:link: OTHER LINKS&INFO:

Our project is launched on two networks SBABET (TON) and SBABE (SOLANA). Our team is working on developing a useful ecosystem closely related to Web3. We are combining two of the most promising blockchains in our large and useful ecosystem. No empty words and promises, just real working apps and announcements before their release.

SnoopyBabe TON Tools:

SnoopyBabe Buy Bot for Launchpads:

SnoopyBabe SOL Tools

Metrics:

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

23 Likes

Good project! Perfect!!!

3 Likes

Best of the best content.

1 Like

That’s really impressive

It was a good time reading this valuable topic

great to watch :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

Wow bes project, my favourite project best wishes for the project

Amazing! I love it. Good luck!

hi project will moon soon, for they are hard working ang trustworthy team.

wow amazing and oustanding project

Nice post.great information

i like this project!

nice project i like it

This is Really Nice Project, I Just Love it

1 Like

Grate product I have seen

The project is great and I see success in it from now on

Great project with strong team. Let’s create a strong community

1 Like

very nice project i like it very much

amazing project it’s really imoressive

SNOOPYBABE [$SBABET] - The Open League Application is an innovative and engaging project that brings a fresh approach to the world of sports betting. With its user-friendly interface and intuitive design, this application makes it easy for users to participate in various leagues and competitions, all while enjoying a seamless betting experience. The platform’s transparency and commitment to fair play ensure that users can trust the results and outcomes. Overall, SNOOPYBABE [$SBABET] offers a dynamic and enjoyable way for sports enthusiasts to engage with their favorite games and teams, making it a must-try for anyone looking for excitement in the world of sports betting