$SAU - Sheikh DAO / P2E / NFT Staking

Saudis are here to save TON

STTM

Is the monetary webApp game in the strategy genre with a social aspect, allowing participants to create and monetize their own world. The scarcity of plots for building cities will create focal points (centers) that attract user attention, increasing the income of cluster creators.

SAU tokens will be used to purchase plots, goods, and services in the virtual world.
SAU will also be used to incentivize content creation and decision-making by users, thereby creating a decentralized virtual world.

Rocket building

• Fairlaunch SAU
  • NFT Staking for SAU token
  • Trading farmed SAU outside the exchange on OTC
    → Moon flight
    → WebApp update
    → Moon map opening
    → Minting plots and oil
    rigs for SAU
    → Farming game resources
    → Lunar exchange,
    selling resources for SAU

The development of large proprietary platforms, such as Telegram, has enabled hundreds of millions of users to gather, interact, exchange content, and play games. Their network effects have helped create extensive online communities and gaming companies. These platforms control network rules and content flow, while generating significant revenue from communities and content creators who direct traffic to the platforms.

The Saudis TON aims to create a network that allows participants to own and receive full benefits from their contributions.

Twitter

x.com/TheSaudisTON

re:doubt

https://beta.redoubt.online/jetton/EQAty7cyLIjF7U-K0VgG_gcksTAKtILkbJCNjPYlZ85cCZAA

DYOR

GeckoTerminal

DEXSCREENER

https://dexscreener.com/ton/eqdjngd-asl1ongnyy7wnlcx5bpmhhbr1otnkpjld28enhxn

Telegram

Founder @sheikher

WP

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

1 Like

Cant wait STTM game!

Саудиты топчик, закинул нфт и жди )

Hello team,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for The Open League.

After a thorough review, we must inform you that, unfortunately, your product’s traction does not meet our current eligibility criteria. You can find these criteria through this link [About the Token & Memecoin Battle: Minor League category].

Once the criteria are met from your side, please feel free to resubmit your application for the future seasons.

We look forward to seeing your application again in the future.

Thank you!

1 Like