Resistance Duck | $REDU Open League Application

Resistance Duck | $REDU

$REDU - Resistance Duck

Tokenomics

100 million Supply
Initial LP 250 $TON Burned
Distribution - 0 Team 0 Airdrops

Utility
On day 2 of launch the team made a partnership with $AIMAGE. Inside the $REDU Telegram is a very powerful AI image generator that the community can use to create their own images for marketing $REDU. Stickers can even be made right in the telegram. All watermarked with REDU for advertising.

Resistance Duck was created to embody, embolden and champion the vison of digital resistance that was originally conceived by Telegram and $TON chain’s founder Pavel Durov in 2018.

The Telegram Duck

The Duck is Telegram’s mascot, an all important symbol of the platform. Ducks are regularly displayed on updates and news posts, and were some of the first animated sticker packs on Telegram.

Telegram and $TON

With the recent rise in notoriety of $TON as an easy to use and versatile mode of settlement built right in to Telegram, it is only fitting that $REDU helps to help foster the community required to embolden the vison started by Durov, Telegram and $TON.

Marketing Potential

With the combination of Telegram having there favorite animal be a DUCK - The marketing potential for $REDU is built right into $TON

The team will focus heavily on twitter, targeting telegram. $TON and telegram wallet with the $REDU duck.

We have had 1 tweet already that set off a buy frenzy in $REDU and it is very early days.

Telegram Duck Tweet
https://x.com/telegram/status/1772343350219211248?s=20

$REDU Has engaged in a new form of marketing, using telegrams new stories feature to reach new public marketing targets outside its own telegram.

See the Duck Tales Stories Channel Here

X
https://x.com/REDU_TON
Telegram

Website

CA
EQD9BsupQckDFRLnc1ixVnW-wbpBTVUg3smDK9mkRQ7WPc8d

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

4 Likes

Super bullish on $REDU.
Strategic, big moves, and partnerships very early on for a young token with an excellent narrative. Very pleased to be a part of this community.

Great team, very yellow duck, gonna be big, give it a shot.

Great early token. Active community. Could make some waves

Hello Resistance Duck team,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for The Open League Season #1.

After a thorough review, we must inform you that, unfortunately, your product’s traction does not meet our current eligibility criteria. You can find these criteria through this link.

Once the criteria are met from your side, please feel free to resubmit your application for the future seasons.

We look forward to seeing your application again in the future.

Thank you!