https://twitter.com/redoonton

Project’s Telegram channel/group

Link to the token’s page on Re:doubt and/or DYOR

Your name

Crowoshi

Your Telegram handle

@crowshi

Any other links or details that you want to share

Resistance Dog is one of the first and largest fully community driven memecoin on the TON blockchain, carrying forth the symbol and message of digital resistance against censorship that aligns with Telegram and TON’s most important values and mission statement.

Paying homage to Pavel Durov’s symbolic creation of Resistance Dog, $REDO to this day, remains one of the only truly decentralized community projects on the TON blockchain.

CoinGecko: Resistance Dog Price: REDO Live Price Chart, Market Cap & News Today | CoinGecko
CoinMarketCap: Resistance Dog price today, REDO to USD live price, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap
GeckoTerminal: REDO/TON - Resistance Dog Price on Ston.fi | GeckoTerminal

Metrics

Attach a link or a document (of any format) that describes your current, specifically UAW (total, monthly, daily), N of tx (monthly) and Retention D1, D7, D14. Please include proofs of this traction.

Metrics as of April 1st:
Twitter - 9307 followers
Telegram - 3057 members
Holders - 5781 holders
Total liquidity - $427k USD ($395k on Ston.fi, $32k on DeDust)
FDV - $17.5M market cap
Volume - Since launch in January, $REDO has maintained consistently high volume averaging between $300k-1M daily. Current daily volume on April 1st 2024 is at $285k. As an OG meme project on TON, Resistance Dog has played an instrumental role onboarding early users onto TON and there have been several moments when it accounted for up to 30% of the entire volume on Ston.fi.

Memepaper: Resistance Dog Memepaper

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

38 Likes

$REDO the blue chip meme in the whole TON chain

23 Likes

$REDO will be the #1 memecoin on $TON!! Ton Season is coming!! :fire:

23 Likes

Redo my heart project lfg

20 Likes

$REDO will be the most popular memecoin on $TON lfg

21 Likes

This is your ticket ! 10 billion market capitalization is bearish for REDO. This project has all the potential and infrastructure (telegram) to re-write the rules of the game. Save this for later and give me the credits when we make history.

22 Likes

$REDO is a blue chip of $TON and will undoubtedly out live most of us all here rn and our holdings.

The Resistance Dog is engrained in history even more with the birth of the $REDO community

20 Likes

Send it! Redo is here to stay.

19 Likes

$REDO has the best narrative and will see mass adoption from telegram users as they become familiar with TON.

21 Likes

I love this community, guys so creative and fun. $REDO meme is really gem

20 Likes

REDO is without a doubt the most promising meme coin of the TON ecosystem. A lot of people I know started to discover the ecosystem through REDO.

20 Likes

#ResistanceDogArmy $REDO
TOP1 memecoin :+1:

20 Likes

For the digital resistence!

20 Likes

$REDO is the best dog and has the best narrative! :dog::dog::dog:

19 Likes

Holding this gem since launch, what a ride. It’s a pleasure to be a part of this community which getting stronger every day. It’s fully organically grown with no dev, so maching with the narrarive of $REDO about free spech and decentralization.

20 Likes

$redo for me is the main memecoin on the tonchain, it shares the same vision of Durov.
The resistance dog best narrative.
I can’t miss it. :dog:

20 Likes

$REDO will grow nicely with $TON

19 Likes

We are the Resistance $REDO :blue_heart:

19 Likes

I was new to the world of crypto since a month or so ago when I stumbled across REDO. Historically I tried using other blockchains however it always felt overwhelming and the UI was frustrating. TON is so elevated in comparison. I can only thank REDO for making me aware of TON’s huge potential. Such an amazing community! The quality of the narrative, graphics and most importantly the people of REDO is unique.

19 Likes

Redo is the Topdog on TON

18 Likes