$RECA - The Guardian Of TON Chain

We know you are from the Resistance Girl team who couldn’t bear the success of $RECA. @openleaguesupport knows the truth. You saw us on our way to open league, created a new account and started fudding us. We’ll repeat…instead of trying to bring us down, better put the time into growing your project. Goodluck

We noticed that you been messaging our community people like “RECA IS A SCAM, SELL AND BUY $REGI” such a lame thing to do. But yeah, watch us grow.

If buying back your new cash grab project from fresh wallets with money scammed from other projects like tremp is what you call success, then sure.

I again would like to ask you to prove that everything I posted below and that can be easily verified on the blockchain is wrong:

So far what you did instead is registering 4 alt accounts on this forum and blaming other teams who have absolutely no connection to the shit and damage that you’ve done to TON and its community.

So, are you going to switch from spitting nonsense to something more productive?

There’s no reason for us to create alt accounts, while we can reply you right from our official account. Anyone from the loyal cat fam could have done it, we couldnt stop them. If you tryna make us delete this thread by fudding, that ain’t happening… Goodluck!

lol good job switching to playing good cop

You’re not gonna fool anyone here tho.

We aren’t here to fool anyone or prove anyone out there. Our actions will speak in the coming days, Try even more harder. Goodluck again :heart:

We ain’t got time to beef with a 16-year-old weirdo who’s all about taking down a successful project. touch some grass, broski. Spend your time wisely, working on your own thing. An ecosystem only thrives when multiple projects succeed, and we’re not here for any rivalry. End of discussion.

I don’t wish to receive any goodlucks from a serial scammer.

Bro please don’t stop :joy::joy: your foolish fud actually making the chart pump. From 1.9M to 2.7M since you started this convo :joy: thankyou man.

Keep on crying, HARDD EVEEN MORE HARDER PLEASE… Its so fun

Your desperate attempts to inject more money rugged from other projects into the chart from team wallets freshly funded from MEXC are not going to change the truth.

You can say whatever you want, we don’t care. There’s not even a single deposit to our ton wallets came from MEXC and that shows how lame your claims are

@openleaguesupport could you guys stop this kid? Every fud he stated above was explained in our socials already and this feels like an unnecessary topic. These guys from ResistanceGirl team should learn to behave themselves, they been blackmailing us since the past weeks

@openleaguesupport heres the proof of them blackmailing use for 500$ , please take an action asap and stop this, hes trying to make our request thread a mess

If I were you, I would rather post a proof that you didn’t sell 45k USD worth of tokens on the open market without telling anyone, and that you’re not a team behind tremp.

But it seems like scammers are not very smart anyway.

One thing you clearly forgot is that the first requirement for Open League is team with a solid track record. But you chose swearing in public instead of posting any sort of proofs that you are indeed legit.

We did post already. Now fuckOff,

We been explaining things on the public chat, since the launch. Did hide nothing, been transparent since the launch. Now stop barking around and go do something productive

While this guy is swearing in public trying to find last bits of his reputation, here’s another project of this “team” (in addition to tremp which also rugged) @openleaguesupport

So much for the untinged track record.

Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 22.13.35

Maybe you should stop making more alts first and reply to questions asked 20 messages above.
TON team knows how to read their blockchain.

So I DMed him in Telegram for clarifications and proofs and this is what I got.
He first blamed me for working for other team and being a paid fudder.

Then I got this (see screenshot).

Guy that started this thread is a shame to the industry.

Congrats on being approved to join The Open League Season. We hope to see your good performance and fair competition!