Povel Durev / Memecoin on TON

Token name: durev

Durev is a memecoin on the TON network!

Website

Project’s Twitter

Project’s Telegram

Povel Durev is the greatest entrepreneur of all time in the whole world, and maybe not only in this world. He is the director of Telegrams, a company that transmits messages by air using electricity. He is the president of TON, an Internet money company. His job is to make billions of TONS. Our job is to make billions of tons of memes.

He emerged victorious from the battles with the KGB, the SEC and the whole world alone. Now it’s our time to fight for him!

$durev is created for strong-minded and good people. By buying $durev, you contribute to the improvement of the world through the appearance of tons of memes!

Durev is live on DeDust. Liquidity lock and loaded. What’s next?

1. We’ve adding boosts for liquidity providers now. Currently, the APY is very juicy – earn more $durev and bonus tokens from partners, helping the project. It’s a win-win.

2. In about a week, another listing, we’re adding liquidity on StonFi, so $durev can be bought directly inside TonKeeper. We’re also expecting a whitelist for our token from Tonkeeper soon.

3. We’re preparing a Durev NFT collection. For $durev holders, there will be huge bonuses. Already talking with new memecoins for drops to NFT holders. Bullish!

4. We continue to do crazy marketing with KOLs, planning AMAs with top channels, signing even more partnerships, and beginning to select a CEX for listing.

Link to the token’s page on DYOR: Курс povel durev - Графики, цена, рыночная капитализация, Анализ TON Blockchain | DYOR

Link to the token’s page on Coinmarketcap: n/a

Link to the token’s page on Coingecko: n/a

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

55 Likes

Eee! This is the best memcoin per TONE!

22 Likes

Send it higher than Burj-Khalifa!

19 Likes

Wow its realy great!
Go go @poveldurev !

17 Likes

How can i buy this token?

12 Likes

This is new rocket in Tonspace, in Durev we Trust!!!

16 Likes

Make this shit cost one dollar !!!1

12 Likes

Swap Ton-Durev

15 Likes

Insane meme jetton with insane ambassador!
Good team, good community.
X4 since launch

IN DUREV WE TRUST

@poveldurev
durev.xyz

17 Likes

Durev to the moon!!!

15 Likes

povel durev up up up

15 Likes

Dis iz top meme coin in ze wurld

11 Likes

Already did 4x, in durev we trust

15 Likes

More memes to the meme god!

13 Likes

A great token. I made x3 in two days!!!

10 Likes

My favorite memecoin! I hope $durev will cost 1$)

14 Likes

Very good. Keep calm and buy Durev

13 Likes

The best token, already 3x and we continue to grow :fire:

14 Likes

Legit project with strong community, all eyes on $DUREV!

12 Likes

durev uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp 1$

13 Likes