Twitter

:pizza: Project’s Telegram channel/group

:pizza: Link to the token’s page on Re:doubt and DYOR

Pizza Gram (PIZZA) Token Price - Re:doubt

https://dyor.io/ru/token/EQDoqIKkOevVZukmf1L8nGhcjlha4sfvgl8GIRpTj_b53HyR

:pizza: Founder’s Name and Handle

Tree / @myhappylittletree

:pizza: Project Overview

PIZZA — a precedent for creating a united community of creators on TON. The idea is very simple - to reward active and talented individuals with delicious $PIZZA. We have already distributed more than 16.4 PIZZA ($2624) for community initiatives and gathered 6 active community members who help create amazing content [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] and work with the community.

Our goal is to bring all the talented people together in one place and give them the opportunity to grow, and then scale this to initiatives that benefit the community: supporting hackathons and educational events, creating training materials, and so on.

As benchmarks, we look to nouns.wtf and Turbo.

:pizza: Tasty Metrics

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

43 Likes

best memecoin with good activity and community, thank u so much for your job.

9 Likes

Pizza is amazing, and $Pizza so is amazing​:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

8 Likes

1 pizza - 1000 ton the soon ///

9 Likes

Coolest marketing videos on Ton! I love it. Pizza is one of my favourite tokens on Ton.

9 Likes

The most cozy community I’ve ever met on TON for the last two years I’m in

9 Likes

PIZZA is a truly community driven meme coin that unites people in their aim to make PIZZA great and tasty!

With PIZZA, one can really feel that every member of the community matters, that crypto is not just about buy low sell high and hope to not get rekt do nothing in between, but it’s about creating and developing yourself, together, as a community.

Besides this, PIZZA is a fun and hilarious reminder of the fact that someone spent 6000 GRAM on a pizza irl. For such a price, that must have been a very tasty pizza!

Just like our PIZZA. Veeery TATSY.

10 Likes

LFG, Pizza, Straight to the league!

8 Likes

10kBTC just for 2PIZZA? Is it the past or the future?
GL HFhfhfhfhfhfhf

10 Likes

Stronk Believe in $PIZZA :rocket: :rocket:

8 Likes

big networth meme in ton ecosystem, i just wanna say to admin’s of PIZZA “thx u so much!”

8 Likes

Flamingo loves pizza

7 Likes

I love PIZZA

MAKE PIZZA GREAT AGAIN!

6 Likes

This is probably the hottest memcoin right now, not many people have thought of making a memcoin with a small supply to make its price look as epic as the price of $PIZZA.

5 Likes

Do not forget: :pizza: = 1 BTC

5 Likes

Pizza to the mooooon!

5 Likes

Mmmmmmm… tasty PIZZA

4 Likes

Лучший мемкоин который мне попадался!

4 Likes

today i buy $pizza for $166 i’m very happy :star_struck:

3 Likes

This is a good meme coin that I like, I hope that together with our community we will achieve greater heights than we are now.

2 Likes