Official listing on xRocket

Describe the mechanism of providing liquidity on your platform

Rewards for liquidity providers DeDust.io

MUMBA/TON on DeDust.io
Total budget: 30000 MUMBA
Duration: 90 days (05.04 - 05.07)
Daily distribution: 333 MUMBA

Your Plans [attach a document]

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

136 Likes

We are really looking forward to mumba in the open league. I wish mumba luck to get there

4 Likes

I love mumba, it’s cool project. He is favourite for me and my friends​:rocket::heart:

3 Likes

Mumba it’s the best project
Love Mumba :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

yes yes, I heard about the $MUMBA token, the best project in the TON system, I advise everyone to buy it, no one will regret it

2 Likes

i am really love $MUMBA, its my favorite token forever

1 Like

Love Mumba, it’s a cool project. It is the most favorite for me and my friends

1 Like

Mumba cool project. Big potential. Love)

1 Like

YEEEAS! You need to add Mumba to the open League. Great Community, great support, great token!

1 Like

Mumba is the best community I’ve ever met. All activity is aimed at developing the project, the CEO tries for others

$MUMBA is my favourite token! :rocket::new_moon:

I very love MUMBA is future

Mumba is a best project in this world guys, rlly

I love Mumba. I enjoy watching their highs and lows, but most importantly, it’s about engaging with the community, where each member contributes to the culture and joy of this unique world.

amazing! i love $mumba so much. always brings good vibes :heart::fire:

Love mumba😍The best project !!!

Mumba it’s the best projecт. We are really looking forward to mumba in the open league. I wish mumba luck to get there love mumba, it’s cool project. He is favourite for me and my friends ::heart Love Mumba :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A great project with a promising future. MUMBA is a project that cares deeply about its participants, offering intriguing developments and exciting games. Also I strongly believe its token will go to the moon :rocket:$MUMBA

mumba is the best project! I believe in him

I very love mumba and i believe in her