$MIXER Bridge Token Battle Application

• Token Name: $MIXER

• Project’s Twitter: @tonmixbot

• Please describe your project and token utility:
    $MIXER Bridge Telegram Bot is a cross chain utility service, allowing users to easily bridge funds between any of the 30+ chains we offer, right within Telegram! Our special utility is anonymous same-chain transfers. This enables users to send funds between wallets on the same chain without a direct transaction, hiding the sender wallet from the receiving address. For all developers we offer an api to integrate our bridge services within your own software!

• Please provide detailed information on your token distribution, especially indicating the % of token supply held by the team and the status of the team’s LP tokens:
    $MIXER is revoked and the initial LP is burnt. Community members have contributed to LP and one large holder has locked their share until February 2025!

• There were no presales, giveaways, ICOs nor IDOs, this was stealth launched without advertisement and the community has organically bought 86% of the supply, 10% has been burned and ~4% remains in the ston fi pool. The team all bought on the market and was brought together based on their whale status, as the project was developing, the solo dev holds 0.3% left in their deployer wallet.

• CA: EQAdFbynSUlzIlh_I4fXuYaer3rvY0TG0BK-NQZ-Y871pZoM

• LP: EQAUSQROzbfAEC-x0UmKBybyT35U3WRr6k5daPMizWvY8rOk

• Please describe your project roadmap for the next 6-12 months:
    Over the next year and beyond we will activate our rev share system, continue integrating into services that need our functionality such as buy bots, trading bots, apps and more. As our revenue is increasing we will be hosting more contests, giveaways and burns, in addition to always furthering development.

• Link to the token’s page on re:doubt and/or DYOR:
    DYOR

• Link to the token’s page on Geckoterminal:
    Geckoterminal

• Link to the token’s page on Coinmarketcap (if your token is not listed there, write n/a):
    Coinmarketcap

• Link to the token’s page on Coingecko (if your token is not listed there, write n/a):
    Coingecko

• Please provide your token’s smart contract address for tracking during The Open League Season 4:
    EQAdFbynSUlzIlh_I4fXuYaer3rvY0TG0BK-NQZ-Y871pZoM

• Your name: Threezy

• Your Telegram handle: @m3beatz

• Your Twitter: @3zwrld

• Any other links or details that you want to share:
    $MIXER Bridge Bot: @ton_mix_bot

• TG Chat: @tonmixerchat

• News: @tonmixernews

• Do you consider your token a memecoin so that the ‘meme’ label can be added next to your ticker in the leaderboard if your application is approved?:
    We do not, we are a utility token/project! We would love a ‘utility’ label :slight_smile:

• By submitting this application, I undertake to fully abide by The Open League Rules of Conduct. I understand that in case of the violation of those my team will be immediately excluded from the competition. Link: https://ton-org.notion.site/The-Open-League-Rules-of-Conduct-04f4a0fedf1a401687075f5efd83de68:
    I understand and agree to The Open League Rules of Conduct

• By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League:
    I confirm the provided data is correct and agree to the terms of The Open League

Hello team,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for The Open League.

After a thorough review, we must inform you that, unfortunately, your project does not meet our current eligibility criteria. You can find them through this link: About the Token Battle category

Once your project aligns with these criteria, please feel free to resubmit your application for the future seasons.

We look forward to seeing your application again in the future.

Thank you.