$M5 Token Battle Application

• M5 (META)

• Project’s Channel

• Meme token opening an amazing world of exciting events, having fun and taking part in an unforgettable super fast BMW M5 ride on the roads of a virtual city.

• Locked Tokens - 13500000 locked via Ton Raffles for future releases and community engagement (90% of supply)
    Founder - 714940 (4.766% of supply) on the founders wallet for marketing purposes and boosts via DeDust pools and futher cex/dex listings.
    DeDust Pool 117076 (currently 0.78% approx) LP tokens locked via Ton Raffles

Roadmap

Month 1: xRocket and Ston.fi Listing

• Goal: List on xRocket and Ston.fi to increase visibility and access to new investors.
  • Tasks:
    • Prepare marketing materials and promotional content for the xRocket and Ston.fi community.
    • Coordinate with the team for listing procedures.
    • Launch announcement and initial promotions across all channels.

Month 1-3: Global Promotion Campaign

• Goal: Execute a global promotion campaign leveraging top TON influencers and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs).
  • Tasks:
    • Identify and collaborate with top influencers and KOLs within the TON ecosystem.
    • Design and produce promotional content (videos, articles, social media posts).
    • Schedule and roll out a coordinated campaign across various platforms.
    • Monitor campaign performance and adjust strategies as needed for maximum impact.

Month 1-3: Development of TMA Game “M5 Racer”

• Goal: Develop and release the TMA game featuring the M5 symbol.
  • Tasks:
    • Assemble a development team and outline the game’s concept and mechanics.
    • Design and develop game assets, focusing on high-quality visuals and engaging gameplay.
    • Conduct internal testing and gather feedback for improvements.
    • Prepare for a beta release to gather user feedback and further refine the game.

Month 3-6: Releasing TMA Game

• Goal: Launch the TMA game to the public.

• Tasks:

• Finalize the game based on beta feedback.
    • Develop a marketing and launch strategy, including teaser campaigns and pre-launch promotions.
    • Coordinate a launch event with influencers and media coverage.
    • Monitor the launch, address any issues promptly, and implement a post-launch support plan.
  • Community Engagement: Regularly engage with the community through updates, AMAs (Ask Me Anything sessions), and social media interactions.

• Partnership Development: Continuously seek and establish strategic partnerships to enhance project reach and capabilities.

• Performance Monitoring: Track and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the success of each phase and adjust strategies as necessary.

• DYOR verified

• Geckoterminal

• n/a

• n/a

• EQBa6Oofc4vQZ1XZLTYRkbX4qWUWBCf0sFBgo0kdxdlw6rqN

• Meta

• @metasalience

• Do you consider your token a memecoin so that the ‘meme’ label can be added next to your ticker in the leaderboard if your application is approved?
    YES

• By submitting this application, I undertake to fully abide by The Open League Rules of Conduct. I understand that in case of the violation of those my team will be immediately excluded from the competition. Link: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

• By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

3 Likes

Congrats on being approved to join The Open League Season. We hope to see your good performance and fair competition!

2 Likes