$KONG - King Of Memecoins on TON chain

Token Name
TON KONG | $KONG

Project’s Twitter
https://x.com/tonkong_kong

Please describe your project and token utility
TON KONG is a GameFi development project connected on dasp Tonkeeper Wallet allows users to earn free daily $KONG rewards through gaming
At the same time, we develop Buy Bot, Trending Bot, Scaner Bot to help project creators easily display buy bots and access their projects quickly

Please provide detailed information on your token distribution, especially indicating the % of token supply held by the team and the status of the team’s LP tokens
Tokenomics:

• 25% Game development and Game rewards
    -20% Listing CEX
    -15% Marketing
    -10% Team
    -6% Airdrop
    -1% partnership

Please describe your project roadmap for the next 6-12 months
Our roadmap for the next 6 months is very dense, including Game launch and Game development to help users experience the game in the most authentic way.

Next we will launch BOT including: Kong Buy Bot, Kong Trending Bot, Kong Scaner Bot, Kong Trade Bot. We have prepared this in advance and will announce it in stages in the near future.

In addition, we are also increasing marketing and launching upcoming Game competition and bot trading programs

And that’s not all! We are launching our own merchandise and launching campaigns in countries like Nigeria, Sri Lanka, India to help them easily access cryptocurrency with TON Chain. This will be an exciting journey ahead!

Link to the token’s page on re:doubt and/or DYOR

Link to the token’s page on Geckoterminal

Your name
Yiichangho

Your Telegram handle (@Yiichangho)

Any other links or details that you want to share
Website Group Chat

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

4 Likes

To the moonnnnnnnnnnn

2 Likes

Hello team,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for The Open League Season #2.

After a thorough review, we must inform you that, unfortunately, your product’s traction does not meet our current eligibility criteria. You can find these criteria through this link [About the Token & Memecoin Battle: Minor League category].

Once the criteria are met from your side, please feel free to resubmit your application for the future seasons.

We look forward to seeing your application again in the future.

Thank you!