These is impressive

It’s really an amazing project

1 Like

These project is amazing

1 Like

Top notch project
$INS has huge potential

Ignite the fire $INS

One of the best project in tonchain so far. Achieved so many milestones and currently working on evm and non evm launchpad which will be a game changer on tonchain. Many other features also coming on launchpad like staking, locking lp, burn lp, create sale, private sale, leaderboard, trending presales list, and much more.

Never ever ignore the INSECT project on ton.

1 Like

One of the best projects on ton at the moment. Very based dev and team

very solid project!!! one of the strongest in terms of technical development, and also highly transparent, Insect had made every promise delivered so far! and with the game is on, the launch pad is coming, I can’t tell how bullish I am on them!!!

1 Like

best project with Bullish potentials
#Insect to the moon

1 Like

Incredibly impressed by this project’s concept and the relentless dedication of its team. It’s built on a rock-solid foundation and holds immense potential. An outstanding project, no doubt!

GOOD LUCK FOR THIS PROJECT and take love from me

Been with Insect from day one, one of the biggest launches, presale was up to 32x in ath in first day. Now still more thsn 5x from presale. Tram working hard, launching buybots, game. Have mutpliple passive income from holding NFT. Huge plans for future. TF Open League should looks for projects like this, which improves Ton Blockchain, which multiple utilities, passive income rewards and hsrdworking developers.

1 Like

Holding NFT from Insect, one of rare project where you can actually earn passive income, great project. Thumbs up. Huge plans in future, diamond hands till at least 10mil

This is absolutely very interesting

1 Like

Insect on ton is very interesting, excited for more update for this project

This is amazing, awaiting more exciting news

1 Like

This is the perfect memecoin

1 Like