Insect on ton (open league 4)

• Token Name : INSECT ON TON
  • Project’s Twitter : x.com
  • Please describe your project and token utility: INSECT - Live on TON Chain | INS P2E | INSPAD | INS NFT | Insect Ton - Based on Open Network
  • Please provide detailed information on your token distribution, especially indicating the % of token supply held by the team and the status of the team’s LP tokens: our tokenomics were presale 30% , gaming 12%, marketing 7%, cex 3.5% , team 4% , dex listing 14.53%, nft holders rewards 5% , periodically burn 17.45% , airdrop 6.5% Our current liquidity pool is : 180,000 $
  • Please describe your project roadmap for the next 6-12 months : our nft which gives dividends is live and paid already 620,000 $, our play to earn game is live & working on evm/ non evm launchpad which will be ready in 6 weeks which we will be giving 50% revenue to nft holders, 30% to token holders , 10% buyback and burn & 10% marketing. We will have stand dubai expo in october. Our aim is to be at top 100 cmc
  • Link to the token’s page on re:doubt and/or DYOR: https://tonviewer.com/EQBecg3E6822M1aZOZhqzMWaSRGP712sDRkQgHO4MSgDRDHq
  • Link to the token’s page on Geckoterminal: INS/TON - INSECT Price on DeDust with 0.4% Fee | GeckoTerminal
  • Link to the token’s page on Coinmarketcap (if your token is not listed there, write n/a) : INSECT price today, INS to USD live price, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap
  • Link to the token’s page on Coingecko (if your token is not listed there, write n/a) : https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/insect
  • Please provide your token’s smart contract address for tracking during The Open League Season 4. : EQBecg3E6822M1aZOZhqzMWaSRGP712sDRkQgHO4MSgDRDHq
  • Your name : Andrei
  • Your Telegram handle (@…) @REAL_CA_Yes
  • Your Twitter : x.com
  • Any other links or details that you want to share : https://insects.vip/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/Final-insect-whitepaper1.pdf
  • By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.
342 Likes

Probably the best dev&founder I ever met in Ton ecosystem. Trust him and believe in project!

5 Likes

This is a very underrated project that deserves attention

5 Likes

Top team top coin that all you need to success

3 Likes

This project will the best project i have ever seen , INS

3 Likes

The best dev in the Ton ecosystem

3 Likes

Insect is goin to take over , 10m MC coming up

3 Likes

Probably the next $TON really appreciate :gem: INS effort towards it community

3 Likes

Great project! Insect to the moon :rocket::rocket:

3 Likes

Insect is arguably the best meme coin on the Ton blockchain

2 Likes

Well so far insect on ton is really doing a great job with their project

3 Likes

The community is growing organically, i hope to see Ton blockchain support soon.

3 Likes

Nice community oriented admin on twitter, great team working round the clock to get the visibility the token deserves

Definitely substance of a top project, definitely up there with the best
I’m due time… insect will stick everyone

4 Likes

$INS is cooking something huge, no doubt since day one, i’m glad i obey my instinct about $INSECT , it’s better late than never, either you’re $INS or remain OUT and miss this project.

4 Likes

INSECT on TON is one of the project that looks promising. The team are Consistent, Committed and Determined. I love their Energy!!!

$INS to the moon and to the world :earth_americas: :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

$INS #INSECT_ON_TON

5 Likes

The best memecoin on the TON Blockchain so far.
$INS , for it deligence and love for the community, I can’t imagine great height #INSECT is going to attain very Very soon.

LFG $INS. I lovs $INS

4 Likes

A very nice project :white_check_mark::+1: hopin to make millions with this token :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Nice project
Thanks to the team and dev for such a wonderful project
Am happy to be a part and parcel of this project

2 Likes

Really fascinating and i am also stunned by the progress achieved so far and still looking forward to more surprises from the core/development team of this fantastic project.
I have gone in on long-term investment on this and im sure i will not regret my decisions.

3 Likes

#INSECT is one of the best project on $TON with an unbelievable team. I’m excited for what’s to come from them.

2 Likes