iKNow (TON) - Unusual hybrid metaverse/game series with already working product

Here’s something unusual. Not meme , and its hybrid game universe with community driven principle. Token now on resale for 7 days.
Some info.

##Token Name :
iKnow

Please describe your project and token utility

This is probably one of the few projects that has a real product, and not just another memecoin.

iKnow is a token of the game of the same name “I know this place…?” Even, I would say, the multiverse. Judging by the description, the token will have its further use.

:bar_chart:
The guys’ tokenomics is quite powerful. There are various drops for users, as well as buyback. This means that some of the tokens will be purchased by the developers themselves, which will help maintain the coin’s exchange rate. After the launchpad, token trading will be available on ston.fi By the way, the guys are planning a listing on CEX! So these guys have huge potential. Also DAO principle.Players vote on the plot of future episodes. They can also acquire the right to place their item in the plot or an entire location according to their idea.
Project “I Know This Place…?” pilot chapter already on Steam and VK play. Chapter II in process.

iKnow (TON) now on presale at Tonraffles. It’s “fairlaunch” type of presale - all team tokens locked.

Please describe your project roadmap for the next 6-12 months

-DEX listing
-Dao integration and voting system
-Chapter II game and promotion
-New shortfilm (2 films already done)
-NFT, special game items and locations that every iKNow holder can get
-CEX negotiation

Link to the token’s page

Presale: Ton Raffles

Link to the token’s page on Coinmarketcap (if your token is not listed there, write n/a)

n/a

Link to the token’s page on Coingecko (if your token is not listed there, write n/a)

n/a

Your name

JD

Your Telegram handle (@…)

Any other links or details that you want to share

This project develops with enthusiasm. Any advertising and support is important to the team.

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

Hello team],

Thank you for taking the time to apply for The Open League.

After a thorough review, we must inform you that, unfortunately, your product’s traction does not meet our current eligibility criteria. You can find these criteria through this link [About the Token & Memecoin Battle: Minor League category].

Once the criteria are met from your side, please feel free to resubmit your application for the future seasons.

We look forward to seeing your application again in the future.

Thank you!