$DYOR - Explore TON blockchain assets in real time

Token Name

$DYOR

Please describe your project and token utility

dyor.io - do your own research based on large and high quality data, reducing the chances of getting scammed to a minimum.

Our token gives users the opportunity to vote for their favourite token on our website.

Please describe your project roadmap for the next 6-12 months

The team has recently released 2 new features: dyor minter and dyor presale. Now the team is working on improving and automating them.
Our roadmap includes the following areas:

1. Improving the quality of the data we provide (including graphs).
  2. We are adapting the functionality of our platform for TMA, the release will be soon.
  3. DYOR gems - b2b platform for token’s owners.
  4. DYOR portfolios - b2c platform for analytics on user’s portfolios.
  5. Risk rating - global rating of coins in TON that can be trusted.

Project’s Twitter

https://twitter.com/dyorninja

Link to the token’s page on re:doubt and/or DYOR

:slight_smile:

Link to the token’s page on Coinmarketcap (if your token is not listed there, write n/a)

Find & Check price today, FCK to USD live price, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap - the old name, will be changed to dyor coin soon

Link to the token’s page on Coingecko (if your token is not listed there, write n/a)

Your name

Denis

Your Telegram handle (@…)

@desolovev

Any other links or details that you want to share

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

2 Likes

Congrats on being approved to join The Open League. We hope to see your good performance and fair competition!

1 Like