DMT - Dimethyltryptamine token

• DMT token - Dimethyltryptamine

• Project’s Twitter: x.com

• Project’s Telegram: Telegram: Contact @dmtholders

• DMT token is a community token of Telegram: Contact @vzglyadavtora and many other communities. Up until August 2024 the token will operate as a community/meme token, on August 1st we present the use case for the token and this use case should be implemented by 1st of October, 2024.

• Total supply: 20000 tokens. 10000 Tokens are locked until June 2025. The founder and the team own 10% of the tokens that are in the current supply. 30% of the current supply is for sales to major investors under the condition of putting them in a liquidity pool. 10% of the current supply is dedicated to marketing and airdrops. The rest is in circulation. 40% of liquidity is locked until August 1st (and then will be locked for a year), about 30% are locked for a period of 1-6 months).

• On August 1st we present our use case, and on October 1st we implement it. By June 2025 we will work on getting DMT token to CEXs.

• Link to the token’s page on re:doubt and/or DYOR: https://dyor.io/ru/token/EQDqZlrARv4jPJpwzbYPNiOtD_CouWxeAGbp7awAzoezQImY?tab=holders

• Link to the token’s page on Geckoterminal: DMT/TON - Dimethyltryptamine Price on DeDust with 0.4% Fee | GeckoTerminal

• Link to the token’s page on Coinmarketcap (if your token is not listed there, write n/a): NA

• Link to the token’s page on Coingecko (if your token is not listed there, write n/a): NA

• Please provide your token’s smart contract address for tracking during The Open League Season 4: EQDqZlrARv4jPJpwzbYPNiOtD_CouWxeAGbp7awAzoezQImY

• Your name: Andrew V

• Your Telegram handle (@…): @authorpublic

• Your Twitter: no personal twitter

• Any other links or details that you want to share: I’m the person behind Telegram: Contact @vzglyadavtora

• Do you consider your token a memecoin so that the ‘meme’ label can be added next to your ticker in the leaderboard if your application is approved?: no, DMT is not a meme coin

• By submitting this application, I undertake to fully abide by The Open League Rules of Conduct. I understand that in case of the violation of those my team will be immediately excluded from the competition. Link: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

• By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

9 Likes

It was my first TON jetton and I became one of the top holders of it.
I glad to be a part of the DMT token community :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

1 Like

The founder of the token initially made some mistakes when put up liquidity. But after that he fix everything, which is really worthy of respect. Few people are ready to admit mistakes and learn all the details of blockchain with such dedication.

1 Like

amazing project and worthy founder​:+1::rocket:

1 Like

My first full-fledged experience of working on the tone network was with this token. With it I was able to get 4000% roi!!! I understood how the liquidity pool and staking work and learned how to use tools to make money on this token further!

1 Like

Founder - popular person with a lot of experience with psychodelics, much part of his content based on ideas about healing strange of psychodelics, ideas that they can make your life and mental health better, and lot of science researchers agree with that
On this content, founder find a lot of people who thinks same, so founder start his token just for closed - community inside telegram, and the comunity have shown their strange, no one from early buyers wasnt sell the token, not at 10x, not at 100x, not at 1000x.
Thats shows strange of founder’s community, that people buying this token not for money, but for idea!
And you can join this token, join powerful community, with powerful ideas, to make this world better for everyone of us!

1 Like

I know roughly nothing about the DMT token as well as cryptocurrency in general and this post was put together with the help of AI, but:

«I started following the author on TikTok last year, and their content has been not only helpful but also inspiring. They cover a range of topics, from practical advice to deeper existential reflections, which helped me broaden my understanding of the world. The internet plays a crucial role in accessing such content, and the author has been one of those who added valuable ‘grains of wisdom’ to my life.

I want to commend their work with the DMT token, which, as I understand, is an innovative cryptocurrency project. They plan to implement the token’s use in August 2024, and I believe this will be a significant step for their community. Supporting initiatives like theirs, which contribute to development and innovation, is important.

I’ll be keeping an eye on the development of the DMT token and wish its creators success in their endeavor to make a positive impact.»

Thx for reading, btw. And have a good day, friend✌️

I know the founder of the DMT token, and follow him in social media for several years and I am glad he is doing this project and building community around it.

Good project, not many projects can find with strong financial idea. Let’s our partnership be useful :smiling_face:

The author is the best of people, so I believe that the project has a great future ahead of it

1 Like

Please provide proof of locked or burnt LP tokens

1 Like

Here is the lock address:
https://tonraffles.app/lock/EQBTbu-Q5sOShpEXfEUAq9lL378Fog2DdVcem8mebNND_lsf

Part of liquidity is locked til August and will be re-locked, part is locked for 2-4 months.

Also this staking:

and this one:

Have liquidity tokens locked by project participants for 2-8 weeks.

Please let me know if anything else is required. We also have our own miniapp that allows you to join only if you use a referral link. It has a built-in game and the ability to complete tasks, and we have a pretty big community behind it.

Terrific project worthy of much respect

Congrats on being approved to join The Open League Season. We hope to see your good performance and fair competition!

1 Like