Thunder Finance

Project’s Website

https://www.thunder-fi.xyz/
(Keep updating)

Project’s Twitter

https://twitter.com/Thunder_Finance

Project’s Telegram channel/group

Metrics

Stats for the last month (we have just launched on mainnet on 4/27)
TVL - 0
Protocol Fee - 0

Your name

Alan Hsu

Your Telegram handle

@alanoveth

Any other links or details that you want to share

Thunder Finance stands out as the first comprehensive one-stop yield farming platform on this blockchain, pioneering a new frontier in DeFi.

** For Users **

At Thunder Finance, we believe that everyone should be able to participate easily and benefit from the formidable potential of DeFi. Our platform simplifies the complex process of yield farming into an intuitive and user-friendly experience, making it accessible even for beginners. With a suite of advanced algorithms and a friendly interface, Thunder Finance provides a secure, efficient, and easily accessible environment where everyone can earn passive income effortlessly. Additionally, leveraging the unique advantages of the TON blockchain — its high transaction throughput (TPS) and low fees — enhances the user experience and sets our solution apart in the current market.

** For Protocols **

For existing projects on the TON blockchain, such as GameFi, Meme Tokens, and other DeFi Protocols, we offer a turnkey solution to activate yield farming with almost one click. This allows project owners to focus on their core business logic while Thunder Finance amplifies the value of their tokens through incentive mechanisms, promoting a thriving DeFi ecosystem on the TON platform.

** Linktree **

** MiniApp **

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

1 Like

Hey there! Thanks for applying for the Open League. This season, there won’t be a DeFi leaderboard, but stay tuned for future seasons.