[DeFi] $CRYPTON - Ultimate DeFi Toolkit for TON within Telegram

Project Name

$CRYPTON

Project’s Website

Project’s Twitter

https://x.com/TheTonHub

Project’s Telegram channel/group

Metrics

27’000 TON total generated revenue (by April 21st 2024)

• 25’000 users on @CryptonSuperBot with over 50’000 TON daily volume (0.5% fee on swaps)

• 11’000 subscribers in @TonTrending_Live

• 6’000 subscribers in @Crypton_Deploys

Your name

Crypton Lead Dev

Your Telegram handle

@CryptonLeadDev

Any other links or details that you want to share

Other bots/channels that we have created:

@Crypton_Deploys

@CryptonBuyBot

@CryptoniteScannerBot

@TonTrending_Live

@CryptonTrendingBot

@CryptonAdsBot

@CryptonSuperBot

@CryptonWalletTrackerBot

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

14 Likes

my tx is always first when I’m sniping a token with Crypton Super Bot!

8 Likes

Best project on the TON network

8 Likes

Super fast using super bot for buying or selling

9 Likes

Best and fast sniper in TON ECOSYSTEM :white_check_mark::gem::chart_with_upwards_trend:

9 Likes

i got 180 TON of revshare from Crypton this month. holder since January, never regretting buying early

8 Likes

CRYPTON = KING OF TON!

Best utilities on TON

7 Likes

crypton superbot is the best tool for traders on ton

6 Likes

new token deploys channel + sniper bot is a killer combo

5 Likes

By far the best project on the Ton Network, and the most useful I’ve seen so far on any network. I use Crypton utilities daily - from trending to sniping to scanning to new contracts deployed - they are essential tools.

From an investor perspective - the revenue share is very attractive and the most solid chart I’ve seen in a long time (check the daily). This is my favourite project and my #1 long-term hold.

Congratulations Team Crypton!!!

5 Likes

At Friday 19 April, I book Crypton Trending 12h for my project. @CryptonTrendingBot
First I send 40 Ton but click View Tx too fast, It’s not accept and said Fail, because my Transaction is pending. The bot says, it will refund. After that my wallet -40 Ton trending is not active and Refund still don’t come back to my wallet.

Then, I book second time right after that, send another 40 Ton to book and it success.

I were waiting for refund for my first book, But it’s now Still don’t received anything from Cryton trending bot.

I find many way to contact for support but don’t see any channel to solve this issue, until now I am here.
Please support me to get my refund.

My 2 Tx here: Please refund 1 tx (40 TON) to me. Thanks

Hey mate, you can always reach out to @CryptonLeadDev , the Telegram handle is even mentioned here in the post.

2 Likes

awsome project :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :grin: :star_struck: :kissing_heart: :crazy_face: :money_mouth_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Crypton research ultimate defi toolkit for ton

1 Like

Hey there! Thanks for applying for the Open League. This season, there won’t be a DeFi leaderboard, but stay tuned for future seasons.