$CRYPTON - Essential Utilities for TON

Token Name:

$CRYPTON Token

Project and token utility

Your all-in-one destination for a seamless and powerful user experience on TON. Earn passive income from the revenue our utilities generate, simply by holding $CRYPTON.

Please describe your project roadmap for the next 6-12 months

What an incredible journey it has been these past few months; Look at what we have built! From the very beginning, our developers have dedicated countless hours and resources to laying the solid foundation upon which Crypton stands today.

In just a few short months, Crypton has soared to new heights, achieving remarkable milestones and releasing a suite of revenue-generating tools that generously give back to our Crypton holders.

Take a look at what we’ve accomplished:

@Crypton_Deploys

@CryptonBuyBot

@CryptoniteScannerBot

@TonTrending_Live

@CryptonTrendingBot

@CryptonAdsBot

@CryptonSuperBot

@CryptonWalletTrackerBot

In a short period pf time we have achieved incredible numbers across our whole ecosystem

• 11000 subscribers in @TonTrending_Live

• 6000 subscribers in @Crypton_Deploys

• 25000 users on @CryptonSuperBot

27000 TON of revenue generated through Crypton tools

But this is just the beginning. Let’s keep building!

Exciting Updates for Q2 2024

We are thrilled to announce that Q2 of 2024 will be just as special as our previous months, with a plethora of exciting updates lined up for all our tools, making your Crypton experience even more exceptional.

Updates Coming to Our Current Tools:

BUYBOT
• Introducing: Biggest Buys Competitions
• Watch out for Big Whale Buys!

SUPERBOT
• Limit orders
• Copytrading
• MCap alerts
• Trading competitions

SCANNER
• AI Integration for enhanced scanning capabilities
• Advanced scanning using /i and /1h

Crypton Deploys
• Improved User Interface for enhanced usability
• Liquidity Lock notifications

What’s Coming Next:

WEBSITE V2
• A more user-friendly gateway to access our tools

STAKING
• Our revenue-sharing model will evolve into a staking/rev-share model

Deployment Bot
• The Deployment Bot is set to launch as both a Telegram bot and a dApp

Our Goals for Q2
• Achieve 25,000 subscribers in @TonTrending_Live
• Reach 20,000 subscribers in @Crypton_Deploys
• Expand to 50,000 users on @CryptonSuperBot

This is just the beginning of the incredible journey we are on with Crypton. We are immensely grateful for the support and dedication of our community. Together, we will continue to innovate, grow, and shape the future of Crypton.

Thank you for being a part of this remarkable journey with us. Let’s build something truly extraordinary!

Stay tuned for more updates and let’s make Q2 of 2024 the most memorable yet!

[Note: The roadmap is a living document and subject to updates. Stay connected for the latest news and developments from Crypton!]

Twitter

https://x.com/TheTonHub

DYOR

Link to the token’s page on Coinmarketcap (if your token is not listed there, write n/a)

n/a

Link to the token’s page on Coingecko (if your token is not listed there, write n/a)

Your name

Crypton Lead Dev

Your Telegram handle (@…)

@CryptonLeadDev

Any other links or details that you want to share

Tg - Telegram: Contact @CryptonPortal
Web - https://crypton.tools

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

12 Likes

best tools, best revshare model, best devs, best ton project

8 Likes

Amazing team, delivering new features every week. The tools are in constant growth and so is their utility. Congrats

8 Likes

A quality project, good and dedicated dev, I’m really impressed

7 Likes

All in one, super best for crypton

7 Likes

Sniper bot , trending , New depolys finder bot , token deployer in Ton , Token promotion, what not CRYPTON have Everything you need to get started with Ton trading :grin::chart_with_upwards_trend::gem:

8 Likes

stats are insane! seems like crypton is on track to earn 30000 TON of revenue this month

7 Likes

Crypton is King of Utilities on TON!

6 Likes

if you trade on ton, crypton superbot is way better than trading on dexes

4 Likes

there is nothing that can stop a trader who uses new token deploys channel and superbot

4 Likes

Hype icoming, Crypton have the best utility on TON

5 Likes

All in one, super best for crypton

:neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Best utility token with amazing revenue sharing.

3 Likes

Congrats on being approved to join The Open League. We hope to see your good performance and fair competition!