cNFT: early access in the TON blockchain and the opportunity to cooperate with us

Hey there! My name is Maxim, many guys from the ecosystem know me as SeriyBeliy11, and also as the same guy who talks some nonsense about compressed NFTs: Understanding Compressed NFTs on The TON Blockchain

So, today is about this. I am in love with the ecosystem, I love creating everything for you, we are close to new discoveries and widespread recognition.

We are offering the services of our web3 development team. Our team specializes in smart contracts, parsing, visualization, and dashboards. We believe that our expertise can help you take your project to the next level.

The best part is that all of our services are available for a fixed price of 333 TON, regardless of the complexity of the project. We believe in transparency and fairness, and we want to make sure that our services are accessible to everyone.

Whether you’re looking to build a new project or improve an existing one, our team is here to help. We have the skills and experience to deliver high-quality results that meet your specific needs, please, message me: @oocovo - telegram

So, if you’re interested in taking advantage of our early access offer or working with our team, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to hearing from you!

2 Likes

@doge I think it’s better that to have the Hiring category?

1 Like

My eco world project

1 Like

The wallets are not connecting I’m trying to build a new future

v0.8.24+commit.e11b9ed9