Tongochi/$PET Open League application

Project Name: Tongochi/$PET

Project Website: https://tongochi.org

Your name: Ilya

Your Telegram handle @donlusofon

Describe the mechanism of providing liquidity on your platform

There are two mechanisms by which a user can provide liquidity. The first and most basic is where the user adds liquidity to one of the DEXs, participating in a farming program, thereby earning $PET tokens as a reward.

The second is more complex, where a user can not only add liquidity on a DEX but also lock LP tokens on our platform, in return receiving special in-game items at https://api.tongochi.org/staking.

Your Plans [attach a document]

Submit a document (of any format) that clearly outlines your plan to grow TVL at risk. Indicate the current metrics and the expected change. You can provide 3 scenarios with the estimates for a potential duration of the incentives of 1, 3 and 6 months. Please describe how you will design the program and which specific marketing means you will be using to attract liquidity providers.

The plan how we will increase metrics

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

92 Likes

Топовый проект!!! Номер 1

16 Likes

The project is old, there is a community, the project has been alive for a long time, I play, although not so actively now, and the token also has staking.

11 Likes

Very interesting game

10 Likes

Top project!!!Very nice

12 Likes

Tongochi is the best!

10 Likes

Actively supporting and promoting the project from the very beginning including beta test. Cool community, strategic vision of the founders, big perspectives for TON development overall

9 Likes

Best p2e game in ton)

8 Likes

An idea is nothing, if great team doesn’t stay behind it. Idea of Tongochi and all related existing or new-baking games have it. It has the well-stacked team, in with I as a client and user of their products can prove. Just ask me: “Do I believe in project’s future?”. I reply: “Yes, I do. And it has valuable future for whom would like to get more knowledge about crypto and tokenomics through the game”. So it is small part what I could share with you… thanks.

8 Likes

Pet go in the Open League
:zombie::zombie::zombie::cityscape::city_sunset::city_sunrise:

9 Likes

My favorit project in ton, i have key for CBT and I’m proud of it

7 Likes

The project does not stop, it develops and improves. This means that there is great hope for a bright future.
And in general: games are everything to us. Especially if they are from the p2e series…

7 Likes

Мне нравится команда проекта. Помогает новичкам освоится в блокчейн комьюнити. Слежу за их проектами, участвовал в поддержании ликвидности токена. Было бы круто увидеть проект в Open League.

6 Likes

Классный проект давно наблюдаю за ним :heart: Ждём выхода игры :saluting_face:

4 Likes

@btc25

3 Likes

Классный проект. Топим за вас

5 Likes

Топовый проект, без вложений своими ивентами даёт заработать всем без исключения! Топчик

4 Likes

A very wonderful project and game. I will continue to support and play the game. And many thanks to the creators of this game!!!

4 Likes

Great job :rocket:tongocho is the best

4 Likes

Любовь с первого взгляда.

4 Likes