TOM Metaverse - Make 1 billion users live on chain

• Project’s Name: TOM - TON Open Metaverse
  • Project’s Website - Telegram: Contact @TOMMetaverseBot
  • Project’s Twitter - x.com
  • Project’s Telegram channel/group - @tom_metaverse_official
  • Project’s Metrics: we will share the detail of project metric soon.
  • Your name: Justin Pham
  • Your Telegram handle: @jphamcoder
  • Any other links or details that you want to share
    TOM - Ton Open Metaverse is the first 100% community open metaverse on TON, our mission is to bring 1 billion users on-chain through immersive and interesting quests to boost on-chain conversion and TVL on TON ecosystem.

TOM Metaverse powered by Bit.Country https://bit.country - the leading open metaverse platform with over 600k users, and 3 years of innovative metaverse technology building.

• By submitting this application, I undertake to fully abide by The Open League Rules of Conduct. I understand that in case of the violation of those my team will be immediately excluded from the competition. Link: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.
  • By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League

Hello team,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for The Open League.

After a thorough review, we must inform you that, unfortunately, your project does not meet our current eligibility criteria. You can find them through this link: About the Token Battle category

Once your project aligns with these criteria, please feel free to resubmit your application for the future seasons.

We look forward to seeing your application again in the future.

Thank you.