TGRAM The TG20 and Guesser Token

• $TGram

• Project’s Twitter
    -$Tgram token is a utility token in TG20 ecosystem. For now, it’s used in Guesser app - prediction market platform on Telegram.

• [Please provide detailed information on your token distribution, especially indicating the % of token supply held by the team and the status of the team’s LP tokens]

All tokens were distributed on fair launch. TGram team doesn’t hold any token.

• 1 $Tgram CEX listings.
    2 $Tgram being served as utility token in TG20’s mini-app applications like Guesser - enabling users to make predictions with $tgram on prediction market platform
    3 Building utility with $Tgram in TG multi-chain telegram mini-app wallet & reward user interactions with TG wallet like doing swap / using TG Wallet to interact with DApps / mini-apps

• Link to the token’s page on re:doubt and/or DYOR

• Link to the token’s page on Geckoterminal

• Link to the token’s page on Coinmarketcap (if your token is not listed there, write n/a)

- Link to the token’s page on Coingecko (if your token is not listed there, write n/a)

Gecko terminal:

EQDRlQ8en7A2zsTuF7SdDOxMlZ_wFw0E7Eow3u9c4pSoe4Tg

• Vins.ton

• @vinsdotton

- Your Twitter

• Any other links or details that you want to share
  • By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

Congrats on being approved to join The Open League Season. We hope to see your good performance and fair competition!