$SQD - 🦑 Metaverse for Game, Meme and DeFi

Tôi sẽ ủng hộ dự án này

Спасибо) Это действительно круто)

Просто наикрутейший проект !:ok_hand:Ждём обновления:muscle::fire:

1 Like

God bless Squid :squid: :squid: :squid:

Go to the moon,bgood project.

Cool awesome project

Nice project with a lot of partners and interesting game in telegram. Also it has 2 tokens at the moments, Sqd and Sqg. So don’t miss them.

Ps: SQG is not listed yet.

Неймовірний проект, бажаю йому і нам успіхів

$SQD

Fun for all

Very cool project

cool project With a great vision like this the future

Hi, the project is fantastic :heart_eyes: and grow fast. The manager and supporting team are available in their chat groups. They’re really talented and they have programs for every situation. I think this is enough for TON leaders to support this brilliant project more and more. Thanks :blush:

Let’s do something great here, I believe in this team and their wonderful project!
Let’s go guys!

It’s good to read this and I’m glad to be a part of this project. $SQD to the moon!!!

очень круто!!! с самого начала тут!

I enjoy the unique ecosystem of squidtg… I wish the community will grow stronger :+1:t2:

Support squidtg ! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Ребята ? За что блок? То что я пишу позитивные комментарии и поддерживаю вас?! Я был сильно разочарован узнал что не могу сказать пару хороших слов о поддержке Вас в вашем чате?
В чем дело???

Ребята ? За что блок? То что я пишу позитивные комментарии и поддерживаю вас?!
Я был сильно разочарован узнал что не могу сказать пару хороших слов о поддержке Вас в вашем чате?
В чем дело???

this is the first project I have been participating in TON and it is more profitable so far
long live squids ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

$SQD

:rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

To the Moon)