6 Likes

to get into the Open League +
win the Open League <3

5 Likes

I am hold this coin to!

4 Likes

perfect project, needed on the moon

3 Likes

shitcoin is one of the best meme coins, it clearly has a future, it has a good team behind it and they will succeed

5 Likes

Good project. only forward. add to the Open League

5 Likes

top 1 memcoin :fire:
buy it

4 Likes

A really promising token!

5 Likes

A new project that collected 1 million presales in 5 minutes, this gives prospects, I will think about buying this token

5 Likes

Go Go Go!!! Only Up!!

5 Likes

I think it will be the best meme coin in 2024

The couple reasons why:

1. AltSeason soon. It will be boost shitcoin
    2.Presale (1M $) was collected in 5 minutes
  2. A lot of money for marketing (about 600k$)
  3. Creator of shitcoin - founder with big experience and successfully coins
  4. Good tokenomic and roadmap

I believe in shitcoin and im waiting big growth

9 Likes

Buy tokens, $SHIT has a future. A cool project with awesome guys :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Keep calm and buy $SHIT

7 Likes

Come in, reliable project, with a large and cohesive team.

7 Likes

My God, this looks very promising. I think that over time this coin will top the top ten meme coins. I would definitely invest in SHIT lol.

6 Likes

The best $șhit. We are moving only upwards!!!

5 Likes

Come in, reliable project, with a large and cohesive team.

6 Likes

I like that this isn’t just another no-name token with a no-name team. The main public face is a well-known and trusted blogger, Alexey Shevtsov, who has two YouTube channels with 2 million subscribers each. The team is strong, with Ruslan Sokolovkiy, a very popular crypto-blogger, as the head. These guys have earned trust by taking a responsible approach to their content and other products.

The team is eager to add utility to the token, like using it to pay for VPN services. Plus, they didn’t pump the price at any cost in the early days. I see Shitcoin as a promising meme coin, maybe even worth holding onto (lol), especially with the generous airdrop bonus. Anyway, it’s all just for fun.

7 Likes

I sold my soul to buy shit, I believe it’s not in vain. G.

7 Likes

Awesome team, community and influencers behind it. Enjoying buying shit and waiting for nft collections​:face_with_hand_over_mouth::poop:

5 Likes