$RECA The ResistanceCat | Open League

• Token Name
    The ResistanceCat

• Project’s Twitter
    x.com

• Please describe your project and token utility

Helping the TON ecosystem onboard 900M monthly active Telegram users with our Telegram mini-apps and assisting users from other blockchains to jump over to TON through a bridge which will be featured in our Telegram trading bot: Telegram: Contact @RecaTradingBot

With the first wallet tracker for TON and a telegram trading bot called " Resistance Trading Bot " enhancing user interaction with ton chain. Whether you’re a seasoned investor or new to crypto, Resistance Cat empowers you to trade jettons on Tonchain with ease.

• Please provide detailed information on your token distribution, especially indicating the % of token supply held by the team and the status of the team’s LP tokens

Team Holds 4% Of Total Supply As Of Now, Which includes Token Allocation for Marketing, Buyback & Burns, ( almost 14,000$ tokens have been burnt so far), Future CEX Listings, our tapper bot and Partnerships

• Please describe your project roadmap for the next 6-12 months

Our project roadmap for the next 6 months is jam-packed! Bringing a SOL to TON bridge within our Telegram trading bot. Then, we’re diving into educational campaigns on YouTube and TikTok to guide people on staying safe in the crypto realm and how to buy crypto with ease on TON Chain.

But wait, there’s more! We’re also aiming to onboard as many of the 900 million active Telegram users to the Ton Chain with our tap-purr bot, giveaways and competitions. Plus, we’re gearing up to release our beta version of “THE RESISTANCE HUB” Telegram mini-app, where users can find thoroughly vetted projects and participate in daily quizzes to learn how to stay safe from scams and rugs.

And that’s not all! We’re rolling out our own merch and launching campaigns in countries like Nigeria, Sri Lanka, India to help them easily onboard crypto with TON Chain. It’s going to be an exciting journey ahead!

19 Likes

Love the fact that this project is trying to keep users safe when it comes to crypto scams and rug pulls.

1 Like

Best decision you can take Right now.

1 Like

Don’t fade- on RECA ! Upcoming ton bullish project

Heey, this is the best project-meme on TON, the apps are very useful and the work Zach is putting into it is incredible! :heart_hands:
It could easily reach the 1B Market Cap thanks to the team’s focus :rocket:

1 Like

The only project that protects your income.
I’m lucky to have found myself such a gem
$RECA is destined for greatness :raised_hands:

Zach is doing a tremendous work with $RECA, the community he’s building is blowing up.
Joining $RECA is the best decision ever.

1 Like

The one cat that will rule them all

1 Like

great plans for the future, this project is very well led

Awesome Project with an avtive community.

Great project and some cool features in the works

Power to all those feline friends :cat:

RECA is the most solid project with a 100x potential… thats the REAL DEAL! :rocket: :rocket:

my bags are full and up to 20k bucks right now! I believe very strongly in $RECA!!! I’m waiting for the capitalization to reach 1 billion!

Go $RECA very cool project :handshake::clap:

Congrats on being approved to join The Open League Season. We hope to see your good performance and fair competition!

1 Like