$ODER: You’ve heard of $REDO, we’ve just reversed it. We hope you’re sitting upside down

emaN tcejorP
ODER

etisbeW s’tcejorP

rettiwT s’tcejorP
https://twitter.com/reverseredo/

puorg/lennahc margeleT s’tcejorP

ROYD ro/dna tbuod:eR no egap s’nekot eht ot kniL

eman ruoY
rekartS

eldnah margeleT ruoY
@straker19

erahs ot tnaw uoy taht sliated ro sknil rehto ynA

Paying homage to Pavel Durov’s symbolic creation of Resistance Dog, $REDO to this day, remains one of the only truly decentralized community projects on the TON blockchain.

Ecnatsiser God is the first and largest reverse token on the TON blockchain, we’ve drawn inspiration from $REDO and carried forth the the same message of digital resistance against censorship, but in reverse! We hope you’re sitting upside down.

$ODER/TON - ECNATSISER GOD Price on Ston.fi | GeckoTerminal :lanimreTokceG

scirteM

:ht02 lirpA fo sa scirteM

Twitter - 58 followers
Telegram - 301 members
Holders - 362 holders
Total liquidity - $9.3k
FDV - $92k market cap

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

4 Likes

True Resistance $ODER

1 Like

$ODER In open league is great thing

1 Like

$Oder is in debt for greater development. It has a strong community of people who love cryptocurrencies and freedom of speech.

1 Like

Great project. Community deserves the best

1 Like

Hello ODER team,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for The Open League Season #1.

After a thorough review, we must inform you that, unfortunately, your token does not meet our current eligibility criteria. You can find them through this link.

Once your token aligns with these criteria, please feel free to resubmit your application for the future seasons.

We look forward to seeing your application again in the future.

Thank you.