Meridians/$MRDN - DAO Community

Project Name: Meridians/$MRDN

Project Website: https://meridian.wtf/

Your name: Oleg

Your Telegram handle @p9c191xb

Describe the mechanism of providing liquidity on your platform

We are a DAO community. Main advantage is that we created a supportive environment for the innovation and kickstarting Web3 projects which manifests in a recent launch of Shardify protocol. The essence of the protocol is that every user can shard an NFT into smaller tokens or purchase parts of the NFT.

Currently, our protocol has added the Notcoin Pre-Market collection and a total of 24 thousand vouchers have been split into wTON.

Protocol link: https://shardify.app/

Your Plans [attach a document]

Submit a document (of any format) that clearly outlines your plan to grow TVL at risk. Indicate the current metrics and the expected change. You can provide 3 scenarios with the estimates for a potential duration of the incentives of 1, 3 and 6 months. Please describe how you will design the program and which specific marketing means you will be using to attract liquidity providers.

Attached Doc. How to increase Meridians’s metrics during The Open League

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

83 Likes

Great project, amazing DAO, everything is organized at the highest level. Meridian has already financed several projects and has no plans to stop

23 Likes

Meridian the first NFT collection on-chain and the first DAO, only up!

23 Likes

The most technically advanced project on TON. I am very glad that I found out about him

23 Likes

The best on-chain NFT collection, the perfect DAO :sparkling_heart:

18 Likes

Promising and technically interesting. A worthy project to get into the Open League

19 Likes

давно в этом проекте, привлек тем, что можно майнить монету MRDN и получать за это нфт

18 Likes

The best dao project in the ton network🚀

16 Likes

Great project with a great community

14 Likes

Если не Meridian, то кто? :star_struck:

14 Likes

Great project & Community

13 Likes

Great project, amazing DAO, everything is organized at the highest level. Meridian has already financed several projects and has no plans to stop

16 Likes

A good ambitious project, an ideal DAO. Meridian only up!

15 Likes

$MRDN TO THE MOON :full_moon_with_face:
One of the best project on the open network :blue_heart:

17 Likes

Mrdn = 1$ Добавьте Меридиан в Лигу! Достойная монета

21 Likes

Good project, MRDN to the moon)))

17 Likes

Go Ahead guys! I believe you can reach nice height with your project!

12 Likes

MRDN deserves it! Thanks for Shardify! My vote goes to you, Jvault and Bolt!

13 Likes

I bought them for my briefcase. I personally know the developers, I believe in these guys!

14 Likes

Meridians deserves this

13 Likes