Hello! We're UTYA the duck, swimming and quacking with everyone on Telegram and $TON

Token Name - $UTYA

Project’s Twitter - @TonUtyacoin

Link to the token’s page on re:doubt and/or DYOR - Dyor

Re:doubt

Link to the token’s page on Coinmarketcap (if your token is not listed there, write n/a) - n/a

Link to the token’s page on Coingecko (if your token is not listed there, write n/a) - n/a

Your name - Greb0wski

Your Telegram handle (@…): @Greb0wski

Any other links or details that you want to share:

I am applying for The Open League Memecoin League on behalf of the jetton memecoin, $UTYA. I am an admin of the UTYA official Telegram, which is a community takeover project.

$UTYA is a token launched on 11 April 2024 as a fair launch as can be verified by on-chain analysis. The community takeover was formed a few days later after a rogue mod deleted the original telegram and the original developer offered to hand over the project to the community. The team is a selection of community members from around the world.

UTYA is based on the popular Telegram sticker pack “UTYA the duck”. This duck sticker pack is extremely popular amongst Telegram users and has also gone viral in 2024 on other platforms such as X and Twitch. A full history can be found on this knowyourmeme page.

As of submitting this request on 20 April, $UTYA metrics are:

• Market Cap: ~$7.0 m
  • Liquidity: ~$185k (almost completely on Ston.fi)
  • Holders ~1760
  • Approximate volume in last 24 hours: $1.45m

GeckoTerminal Link: UTYA/TON - Utya Price on Ston.fi | GeckoTerminal

By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.

18 Likes

Wow amazing project a true community driven token

7 Likes

This one definitely should be taken in! The best meme on TON so far

6 Likes

Just the beginning for $UTYA!! :fire::fire:

6 Likes

$UTYA is gonna melt faces

6 Likes

Utya is Pavel Durovs favorite duck - he shilled it on stage at the Dubai event on 4/19. Easily a blue chip TON meme, and the community is insanely strong. Come QUACK with us :hatched_chick::baby_chick:

5 Likes

Quack quack $UTYA gonna be tons shib mark my words

5 Likes

We also have an active and fast growing community of over 1000 telegram members :slight_smile:

5 Likes

UTYA is definitely something special. Great meme, committed community and team, completely community ran.

4 Likes

It’s unfortunate that projects like $UTYA seem to replicate existing concepts without acknowledging or respecting the original creators. It raises questions about ownership rights and the ethical implications of such actions. Cloning a project like $duck, which predates $UTYA and has been verified by the DYOR team, undermines the efforts of the original creators.

2 Likes

Why tolerate copycat projects on the blockchain? Where’s the creativity and integrity in replicating a concept like $duck, which was already in the market long before $UTYA’s release?

3 Likes

I hope they do not allow copying of other projects. Utya did a great steal mate towards duck.

1 Like

$UTYA to the moon!!! :fire::fire:

1 Like

how cute​:heart::heart::heart:
the ducks of TON
go to bilLion marketcap

2 Likes

Всем привет!!! Охх тут летят утки…

1 Like

[$UTYA] hopes to join all the other jettons swimming on in The Open League soon!

2 Likes

$UTYA is the best ! :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

LET’S GO $UTYA!!! :duck:

1 Like

$UTYA is the fastest growing communities in crypto. checking out the $utya telegram will be worth you while.

3 Likes

UTYA is the most famous sticker pack on telegram.
Soon ton chain will create nft for famous stickers.
Ton foundation should support UTYA

3 Likes