@BTC25 Token Battle category

Token Name: @BTC25

Project’s Twitter : Project’s Twitter

Please describe your project and token utility: @BTC25 is a meme token TonMiner, TG Channel @btc25. @BTC25 aims to become the representative meme token of the TON ecosystem. It’s just a fun token that doesn’t guarantee any value, but that’s why it has no limits.

Please provide detailed information on your token distribution, especially indicating the % of token supply held by the team and the status of the team’s LP tokens: @btc25 is the most honest meme coin, did notconduct ICO, IDO, presales or other giveaways. 90 percent of all tokens were provided to the community through the liquidity pool on the stonfi exchange. 5 percent of all tokens were sent to Pavel Durov’s wallet, some of the tokens were sent to tonfoundation

Please describe your project roadmap for the next 6-12 months : https://1rus.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/BTC25Whitepaper-1.pdf

Link to the token’s page on re:doubt and/or DYOR: DYOR

Link to the token’s page on Geckoterminal: Geckoterminal

Link to the token’s page on Coinmarketcap (if your token is not listed there, write n/a) : n/a

Link to the token’s page on Coingecko (if your token is not listed there, write n/a) : n/a

Your name : Vladimir

Your Telegram handle (@…) @yer_2021

Your Twitter : Twitter

Any other links or details that you want to share : Metrics

• Do you consider your token a memecoin so that the ‘meme’ label can be added next to your ticker in the leaderboard if your application is approved - Yes
  • By submitting this application, I undertake to fully abide by The Open League Rules of Conduct. I understand that in case of the violation of those my team will be immediately excluded from the competition. Link: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.
  • By submitting the form I confirm that the data I provided is correct and I fully understand that in case of the contrary, my project will be permanently eliminated from The Open League.
61 Likes

@btc25 is the best meme on Ton

14 Likes

@btc25 10b in 2025 <3

8 Likes

@btc25 great project!!!

7 Likes

The @BTC25 meme coin project stands out as an exceptional venture with a highly loyal and trusting community. Its strong community support and dedication are truly commendable. We look forward to rejoining the open league and contributing to its continued success.

5 Likes

Come back to TOL.
@BTC25 will be greater than ever.
LFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG @BTC25
:rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

5 Likes

Cant wait for seeing a big pump from @BTC25. We love our dog and we totally believe in it

5 Likes

@BTC25 king of memecoin on TON

6 Likes

Strong comunity and best project.
@btc25 to the moon

6 Likes

@BTC25 fly to the mar 100mc soon

6 Likes

@btc25 lfg 100m mc.
Buy and hold, we will rich.

6 Likes

Here we go again.
@BTC25 is back.
Something big is coming, just wait and see.

6 Likes

@BTC25 king of memecoin on TON

5 Likes

@BTC25 to the moon, @btc25 is the best community :heart_hands:

5 Likes

Lfg @BTC25.
We are waiting for the extreme explode. :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:
This is the nice time to do it.
Let’s do it together :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

6 Likes

@btc25 is the best meme on Ton :sunrise:

6 Likes

Meme so good on Ton , I think @BTC25 :heart_hands::rocket:

4 Likes

I have no doubt about @BTC25 potential because it’s backed by TonMiner (a BTC mining company). So, I think to make @BTC25 to the moon, they just need to spend 1 BTC to buy @BTC25, an easy thing. Then the thing go crazy, right?

5 Likes

@btc25 1b soon <3 <3 <3

4 Likes

I love @btc25 nice project

5 Likes